7

Wooyoung looked at the time on his watch that read 3 in the afternoon. They were gonna stay the night anyway so it didn't really matter and he was more excited about what they were gonna do for today. It was a beautiful day with the sun still out and shining bright. He looked around and noticed how their group stood out from the others. Seonghwa and Hongjoong, San and Jongho, and the twins standing beside each other looked like it was a set from a movie. He heard another group talk loudly about how all of them were perfect models including him that made Wooyoung smile and feel confident about himself.

"Welcome everyone!! How's the camp so far? We prepared a mountain climbing event for you!! We assure you that the place is safe and we have already done our precautions. There is also an emergency team on standby in case anything happens and we have all your needs prepared. You will be in pairs among your team with your team leader waiting at the top. There are 8 flags with your team color that you must find and bring to the top immediately. You can separate with your partner or work together but you have to make sure that you're with your partner when you meet at the top with your leader. Don't get lost!!! Whoever arrives first and completes the 8 flags will win!! Make sure to be back before sunset or you might end up getting lost in the woods. We'll give you a few minutes to plan and when we blow the whistle, it signals the start"

"Okay so I'll be waiting for all of you at the top, I don't think it's a great idea to separate but what do you all think?" Hongjoong asked, automatically leading his team.

"I'll be with Jongho and probably stick together for as long as we can but we'll see if we have to separate" San crossed his arms on his chest, thinking of a strategy.

"Yeosan!! You be my partner okay? Separate from your twin sometimes and you're good at finding things unlike me" Seonghwa smiled at Yeosan and then to Hongjoong mouthing, "I'll go to you as soon as possible."

"Alrighty!! Bye Sangie, I know you'll miss me and to his partner, take care of him. Don't get him lost since he's afraid of the dark" Yeosan teased his brother, and paired up with Seonghwa.

Yeosang rolled his eyes and looked at Wooyoung beside him, "be my partner Woo?"

"Um sure" Wooyoung got caught off guard with what Yeosang asked him, that he felt butterflies swarming in his stomach. He let the thought linger away and focused on the event, he really wanted to win all the games.

"Everyone got their partners? Okay so we need 8 flags. Seo and Yeo can look for 3 flags since Yeo is good at it, 2 for San and Jongho, 3 for Sang and Woo, that okay? Remember to get the blue flag, got it?"

"Yep" Jongho shouted and did some stretching along with San to get ready.

"Good luck to us" Seonghwa gave Hongjoong a quick kiss on the cheek and got ready.

"Yeah!!!! Let's go!!" Yeosan raised his fist up high enthusiastically.

"We'll win this" Wooyoung grinned. He was getting hyped up by his teammates, they were a solid bunch and he trusts his partner too.

Yeosang looked at Wooyoung who was clearly excited and had that fire burning in his eyes. He thought that Wooyoung loved games and adventure after seeing that and he felt happy with the atmosphere too. He never knew their friend group was missing one more member and that was Wooyoung.

"Leaders, follow the volunteers from the event to guide you to the shortcut at the top. And for the other members, get ready. On your mark, get set, go!!!"

The sound of the whistle was heard all throughout the area with cheers from everyone that started to sprint. Some already slipped as they tried to climb. The mountain was not that steep but you still have to be careful with where you step. The blue team started to separate in pairs, making sure that they covered an area to make it easier and faster for them to find the flags.