2

The city was new and so was his journey, Wooyoung had finally made it into his dream college - Seoul National University. Ever since he was a child, he had always dreamed of being in this college. He worked his ass off, it's not his words but Yunho's (he highkey agrees to it though). Wooyoung couldn't have been happier than he is now. He was really excited to start this new journey and make new friends and maybe also meet his soulmate. Wooyoung had always been the 'loud' one in the group and was always surrounded with people who loved him. It was hard not to love a boy like Wooyoung, he was naturally charming and had so much love to give but he was still waiting for his soulmate so that he could spoil them with all the love he has been saving for them.

He sent a text message to their group chat saying, "I'll definitely rock this school," with no replies from the two even when they've read the message. Wooyoung's mood for the day was so good that he didn't try to bother his precious best friends. First day of college, what could go wrong?

Wooyoung stepped inside the campus and looked around the place, amazed at how big it was with trees and a garden right before you entered the building. For the first time, he was alone during the first day of class. He always had Yunho and Mingi with him before but he wasn't scared though, in fact he was excited about what this new adventure could bring.

He was on his way inside the building when he saw the most beautiful person he swore he had ever seen in his entire life. He was mesmerized by this person's beauty and thought they were some famous celebrity.

Wooyoung looked at the beautiful person he saw once again and to that person's hand. He couldn't see clearly if there was a ring on it or not since the guy kept on moving his hand, and he also found it kind of impossible for that guy to not have found his own soulmate. With excitement still flowing in him, he was determined to have the best college life and find out if his soulmate was at the same school or not.

That being in mind he also remembers that it's actually his first day and there's no way he was gonna be late for his very first class. He could find his soulmate later but now he had to rush to his first class.

When he entered class he couldn't believe what he saw. Did he really see the beautiful guy from before? He couldn't have been mistaken but he looked a bit different, well a lot different. The clothes he was wearing were different too and he looked a lot more confident?

He tried to ignore the tingling feeling in his stomach and moved forward to take a seat. No sooner did Wooyoung take a seat by the window than the beautiful looking guy come and sit right in front of him, his friends following suit.

"Hello new student! I'm Yeosan and these are my friends San and Hongjoong. Hongjoong is a year older than us by the way and you are?"

"Jung Wooyoung"

"You not only have a pretty face but a pretty name too huh?"

Wooyoung was surprised at the sudden flirty approach. He swears the guy that he saw this morning gave off a different vibe than the guy who was in front of him but he looked just as beautiful as he did the first time he saw him. It took him off guard but it still made him feel all the butterflies in his stomach.

"Um-"

"The professor is here guys" San suddenly shouted, interrupting Wooyoung. Yeosan winks and leaves to take a seat behind him. Wooyoung thanks the gods because damn what if he said something wrong? He was already getting hot and he could feel his ears turning red. Wooyoung swore that dealing with this on a daily basis would be difficult, not that he was complaining or anything.

The class went by in a blink of an eye, it was supposedly the first meeting but they were already having a long and tiring lecture. Wooyoung wasn't prepared for any of it but he adjusted real quick but didn't have any opportunity to talk to the person beside him. He looked at the side and noticed that it was the friend of the guy who flirted with him.