• Part 1 •

It all started 2 years ago, when my trainer, Jacob, called me at that wonderfull night.

2 months earlier I went to the try outs for the British Olympic team.

"Angy, I'm goint to call you back later, someone else is trying to call me." I was on the phone with my best friend Angely, we were planning on what to wear and where to go shopping tomorrow after school for prom.

"Okay, see ya tomorrow at school!" she hung up and I answered the other call.

"Hello" I said because my phone didnt remember the number.

"Amy?"

"Yup that's me"

"It's Jacob here"

"Hi Jacob!! Why are you calling?"

"I got the results for the try outs"

"Finally, please tell me" Aaaaah! I've been waiting for the results for so long already!

"You better start working as hard as you can now. You got in. You made it to the team." I was jumping up and down from excitement. 4 years ago, my mom won the olympics before the car crash and I just really wanted to make her proud. She can't walk anymore now, let stand ride, so this is my way to make her proud.

"This is amazing!"

"Your trainings will get a lot more difficult and harder now but I know you and Odette will do it amazing!"

"We will try as hard as we can, this is our chance to proof everyone that we can do this."

"You're allowed to come to the barn for training during school every friday, I already talked with your mother about it and she agreed on everything and talked with your school."

"Thank you so much for forcing me to go to the try outs, thank you thank you thank you" He hung up and I ran downstairs so fast as I could to see my mom. I'm just so happy!

She was watching tv and looked to me when I almost fell of the stairs 'cause. I'm clumsy, I know. I hugged her as soon as I got close to her.

"I guess Jacob called you?" I laughed softly hugging her thighter "We just have to go pick up Odette's papers this weekend, as she's yours now"

"Wait really?"

"Yes, see her as your early birthday present."

"Thank you so so much mom"

"I'll make you dinner, then we can talk about it later okay?" She went to the kitchen and I ran back upstairs to call Angy, after we freaked out for a while I took out my laptop and randomly tweeted Niall.

BeMineNJamesH: @NiallOfficial wow you know what Niall? I'm going to do the olympics(horseriding)! Cool right?

5 seconds later my interactions blew up. I couldn't believe what just happened!

NiallOfficial: @BeMineNJamesH Wow that's really cool! I'll watch when you ride! and make the UK proud! Maybe I'll see you at the closing ceremony?

Did that really just happened? Why me? I was invisible for everyone! Maybe it was because my mom RTed it? He was following her since she won the gold medaille in 2008.

wow, everyone was saying congrats and everything, and than Angy called me again:

"OMGGGGGGGGG AMY WHAT DID JUST HAPPENED??? OMG HOW DID HE SAW IT?" She was freaking out! I couldn't even hold the phone to my ear because she was screaming so loud!

"I DONT EVEN KNOW!! THIS IS SO AMAZING! We'll talk tomorrow after school! During the shopping we'll have enough time to talk" I'm just so freaking happy!

"OKAY SEE YOU THEN"

"Goodnight! see you tomorrow!" I hung up, and went downstairs to go eat dinner with my mom.

After dinner I went straight to be as I was so tired from school and tomorrow will be a big day!