Part 6

Amy's POV 

----------------• 

"Where am I?" I woke up in a totally strange room and didnt knew at all where I was.

"You're here, at Liam's house. We had a party yesterday remember idiot?" Without even looking I knew it was Angely, not only because I reconise her voice but because: who else would call me an idiot?! And when I looked it was her.

"Also a goodmorning Angy!"

"Thank you, you need to come. Breakfast is readyyy!" I was really hungry so I did what she asked

"Goodmorning! Or even good miday! You're a long sleeper!" Yep, that was Lou.

"Sorry.. I was tired.." I'm still really tired and it was allready 1pm

After we ate I went back home with Angy. Manon stayed with Haz again.

Everyday went a bit like this, school, homework, to the boys and again. And in the weekends I needed to train too much to go to the boys and after a while I only went for a half day to school.. It was 1 month away now from the olympics, I was so exited about that! It always has been my dream to stand there with my horse and now, now it's gonna happen. I didn't saw Niall anymore the last 2 months, I was too busy with school, trainings and homework and he needed to work too.. I missed him alot.

"Amy, I don't know what to do anymore to make you better, you're so good now! Let's give her 1 week rest and than we start again 2 weeks before the olympics. The dressage is amazing and the jumping is also going so good! I think you're ready now." I was just finished with another training, and I really needed some rest now because training every day for 2 or 3 hours is alot!

"Thank you and I'll hope she'll do it as good like she does now!"

"She will! Bring her to the stable now and give her a bit extra food. She needs to be in a good condition before then!"

"Okay I will! See you tomorrow?"

"You don't need to come, spend some time with your friends now. I'll take care of her and will call you when something is wrong"

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" 

After I did everything I went back home, hugged my mom and told about today before going to my room to check twitter and call Niall, Manon and Angely. Manon and Harry were officialy together for 2 months now. They're so cute! Zayn and Angely were just best friends, Angy didn't want a boyfriend at the moment.

"Hello?" Wow, I missed that Irish accent alot! It was so amazing hearing his voice.

"Hi Nialler!"

"Amy?!"

"Euhm.. Yes it's Amy!"

"Wow, that's long ago! How are the trainings going and how exited are you for the olympics?"

"Yes it is! And really good and I couldn't be more exited!"

"That's great to hear! Why do you call?"

"I wanted to ask if we could hang out one of the next days?"

"And your trainings?"

"I dont need to go for a week! So what do you think?"

"I would love to! I'll pick you up at 6pm?"

"Sounds great! See you tomorrow!"

"Bye!" He hung up and I called Manon,

"Amy!!!! How are you?"

"Great, and you?"

"Same!"