Part 12

Thanks for almost 200 reads!

Hack the wifi: check!

So I'll try to do my best to update it every day even if I'm on holiday now! xxx

****************************************************

"What if we just go sleep? You seem really tired.."

"Also good for me and yes I am really tired.."

"C'mon love, tomorrow is a new day."

"I know.." We went to his bedroom without saying anything.. I was to tired and dind't want to talk about today. I laid my head on his chest and he was singing LT really softly. And after that I dont know what happened..

Months passed like this, test still were negative, I had chemo almost everyweek and it didnt ger better, I lost my hair and txf is coming closer and closer... Today was another day in the hospital like every week..

"I'm scared Niall"

"Why?"

"Because it always get worser and what if I don't save it? What if the chemo only makes it worser but they don't see it? What if-" Niall cut me of with a fast but sweet kiss

"Everything will be okay, believe me"

------------------------

Niall's POV

------------------------

"Everything will be okay, believe me" I wasn't sure at all that it would help but I promised her mom to help her. She needed to save this!

"I hope." We saw the doctor coming to us and she brought us to Amy's room. But when we entered there was something wrong. Amy. Before I knew it she felt on the ground and didn't react on anything anymore. What happened?! Atleast the doctor was there to and called alot doctors to help Amy. I needed to leave but I didnt want to. I need to be next to her.

"We need to do a quick operation, she has a brain tumor and without this operation she doesnt even save it till tomorrow. Everything will be allright after it." The doctor explained me eveything and than said me to go to somewhere else.. I couldnt go away..

"So long she saves it it's okay."

"She will, everything will be better after it"

The doctor (who's name is Axel btw) leaved again to the room and helped the others. Without noticing I called someone

"Hello? Niall?" I heard the familiar voice of Liam on the phone

"Liam, can you come to the hospital?"

"Why?"

"I need you. I explain you everything when you're here"

"Okay, I'll come" after a 10 minutes Liam appeared next to me "hey Niall. Why did I needed to come?"

"Because.. Because.. Amy has a brain tumor and maybe doesnt save it" i started crying and felt Liam's strong arms around me.. I was to weak to hug him back..

"Everything will be okay bro.. She's strong enough"

"Yes she is" we sat there for 1 hour just in silence..

"Mister Horan?"

"Yes?" I saw Alex coming out of the room.

"Can you come with me for a moment?"

"Yes"

"So the operation is just finished but it was harder as we thought.. And sad enough she's not gonna save it that long anymore. I think maximum 1 year left. So I want to ask you to give her that 1 best last year of her life.. Only if a miracle happends she will save it longer but never would we get it totally away."

A Horse And An Irish BoyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara