Part 4

I heard screaming from downstairs, I didn't know what happened, it was 5am and all I remember was that the boys, girls and me and my mom where all here and that we had a party. I ran downstairs and didn't saw Manon or Angely anymore in my room, there was something wrong! And again, I was running too fast and this time I really felt of the stairs.

"Are you okay?" I reconised his irish accent so I knew that was Niall but in just a few seconds everyone was asking that. It didnt really hurt but I was worried about the scream

"I'm okay, but what happened? I heard someone screaming! I think a little girl or something!"

"Owh.. Euhm.. I'm not a little girl.." they couldn't stop laughing except me and Louis, I didn't understand what happened.

"Was that you Lou? What happened?"

"Yeah.. That was me and Euhm.. I euhm.. Isawabigspider.." he was speaking so fast that I couldn't hear what he said.

"What did you say?"

"I SAW A BIG SPIDER! now good?!"

"and where's that spider now?" everyone was still laughing about what I said and I needed to try as hard as I could not to laugh!

"euhm.. idk.. I ran away.." okay now I couldn't hold it anymore and started to laugh to. After a few minutes everyone stopped laughing.

Eline_Odette: Well guys, i need to tell you that @Louis_tomlinson screams like a little girl!!

niallofficial: @Eline_Odette @louis_tomlinson I totally agree!

Louis_Tomlinson: @NiallOfficial @Eline_Odette Really Niall? i thought you would help me :(

Eline_Odette: @louis_tomlinson @Niallofficial sorry Lou but he loves me more! x

and 5 seconds after this little conversation #LouisScreamsLikeALittleGirl was allready trending! well I can say you, Louis wasn't that happy with that..

"I think we need to go again, Paul can be here every second!" Louis just wanted to talk about something else instead of this screaming thing.

"You want to come with us?" Harry and Manon became best friends or maybe even more but they didn't want to say us..

"Ofcourse I want! And you Amy and Angely?" Manon was really exited about this!

"Ofcourse I want! Man that was a stupid question..." 

"And you Amy?" Niall was looking again to me with those big blue eyes, everyone would say yes if he looked like that.

"Sorry.. I can't I promised to go to the stables with my mom and I need to train today, maybe another time? sorry..."

"Then I'll stay with you Amy! If that's okay for your mom and you?"

"Ofcourse you can stay here with us." He hugged my mom after she said he could stay, it was creepy how she heard everything even when she was in another room!

"Thank you Emily!"

"Paul's here, see you later nialler and Amy! have fun!" Louis and Liam raced to the door to Paul like the loser would die. 

"Goodluck! Give her a hug for me, See you tomorrow?" Angy and Zayn were the only one left now,

"I will and yes! than we'll ride together again after school!" I huged her and then she and Zayn also left.

"Let's go! C'mon mom! you promised to come with me!" My mom was someone that always keeps her promise but only about things like horses she forgets it alot.

"Yes i know, you drive Amy." So we got into the car and went to the stables.

"I can't wait to let you see Odette! She's so amazing!"

---------------------------------

Niall's POV

--------------------------------

"I can't wait to let you see Odette! She's so amazing!" she was so exited and I love how she was exited, her smile is just so perfect!

"Amy, calm down! we have time enough." Her mom even tried to stop her but that was impossible! After walking a little bit we arrived at a stable with a big grey/white horse, She was so beautiful! I mean the horse!

"So here's Odette! She's just 5 now!" Amy was almost jumping up and down, it's so wonderfull what a horse can do.

"She's amazing! She's so beautiful!" 

"Hey Amy! You're ready for training?" I heard someone screaming to her so I think it was her trainer.

"Yes! This is niall, a friend, and you know my mom."

"Nice to meet you Niall! I'm Jacob. And nice to see you again Emily, that's long ago!"

when her training started I was just out of words, what she did was just so amazing! I always looked to the olympics but this was just wonderful, That horse just did whatever she asked and she was only 5. this was just so wonderfull that it seemed like a dream. they're the most perfect team.