Part 8

Thank you for almost 100 reads! Thank you alot!

************************************************

"Thank you for coming Niall." I was crying and hiding my face in his chest. He's my best friend and always was here for me when I needed someone, no matter how late or early it was.

"It's nothing Amy." He was so adorable. We sat on my bed and I explained what happened. He was just sitting and listening, that's what makes him a special snowflake. He's the most amazing boy on earth. "Now my life seems so easy.. I'm sorry all of this happened to you. But be happy, you have him back now."

"I know, I should be really happy now but I just can't trusth him now. After what he did and I don't believe his story.. Maybe the beginning and ending but the rest.."

"He seems me very friendly"

"He is. But what would you do when this was your life? That this is what your dad would tell you after not seeing you for 15 years. Would you believe him? Would your mom support you or your dad that leaved you for so long?"

"I wouldn't know what to do.. And she would support.. I dont even know that.. And I think I wouldn't believe it."

"That's what I said. You see, it's not always that easy to chose what to do, exept if you're in a famous boyband!" I poked his cheek and his reaction made me smile a bit.

"Hey, life is still difficult! You need to keep calm with alot screaming fans around, I cant do anything without the whole world knows it, and I'm sure you'll read "Niall Horan goes out of his house at 2am in his pyjamas pictures inside" I cant do anything without people know it. This is hard to"

"If we just could change from life.."

"Yeah.. I could go to Nandos whenever I want without screaming people, can go to the beach and can be alone, and I could have a girlfriend without fans would hurt and hate her.."

"And I could have fun the whole day, can make fans happy with a pic or signing.."

"Sometimes I just wish I never became famous.. Okay I have the best friends ever now, but it keeps hard to act normal when everyone attacks you.."

"I never thought about how hard it also is for you.."

"I don't care, let the haters hate and ignore them. Just live your life like you want."

"Wow.. I never saw this side of you before."

"Sorry"

"No I like this Niall, that doesnt is busy all the time and just talk about normal things."

"You're strong enough Amy, and if you need time to think about what to say to your dad, you always can come to me so you don't need to see him everyday. You're always welcome!"

"Thank you Nialler. And I love to come to you for a while to think about what to do."

"If it's okay for your mom, you can allready come with me tomorrow, owh I mean later."

"She'll understand it, I'm going to make my bags to leave. If you want my laptop is under my bed." He grabbed the laptop and went on twitter or something like that. I tryed to do it as fast as possible. Because I was affraid he would find my youtube channel with covers and own writed songs on. And than I heard it was to late... I heard my song "Never Alone" I made thisone 3 years ago I think. It was for my mom's birthday.

"Hey Amy, you never told me you writed songs, and wow, that's amazing."

"I stoped with that a while ago, so I thought I didn't need to tell."