Part 14

Part 14

-----------------

"Hey guys! I have great news!" Louis came to run to me and Niall after a lon phone call.

"What?"

"Normally my parents and sisters would go to a hotel to ski this vacation, but because my Phoebe and Daisy have a school thing they can't go and now we can go. All the boys with gf! What do you think? The others are coming."

"That's great news! Can you ski or snowboard babe?"

"You're kiddin me right?! I can ski longer than I can walk! I would love to go with you all"

"Okay! There are 4 rooms, and place for 12 so I think we can go!"

"No sorry Lou.. I need to have 4 places for myself.."

"Tss.. We leave in 2 days be ready!"

"Ofcourse.. Bye Lou.."

"How long do you ski?"

"Since I'm 2.. Every year I go ski 3 times, exept this year because I was so busy."

"That's long."

***2 days later***

"C'mon Nialler, we need to go! I don't want to be to late"

"I'm comingggggggggg! Do you have everything?"

"Yes! C'mon Louis is waiting!!!"

"AMY! NIALL! WE NEED TO GO!" Louis was nervous because he thought we would be to late..

"YES! WE ARE COMING!"

"Finally you're here! Why does it always takes so long for girls to be ready?"

"Euhm.. I was ready. Niall wasn't!"

"Owh sorry.."

We sat in the car with El and Lou, the others in the car behind us.

------------------

Eleanor's POV

------------------

We were all silent in the car exept the music playing on the radio.

"Where are we going to Louis?" Amy tryed to break the silence

"Austria!" My crazy boy..

"Yeah but where in Austria?"

"Euhm.. Höchsolden, I think."

"Really? I love that place. The hotels are really good and there are beautiful places to go!"

"Yes really and that's cool! You can show us the best places!"

"How's the food there?" Niall, niall, niall.. Always thinking about food. Haha

"Awesome! And there's alot of food don't worry"

"Yaaaay! I can't wait till we are there!"

"We're at the areport! Now we need to run or we'll miss our flight."

***the flight+ way to the hotel is around 3 hours. So 3 hours later***

---------------

Amy's POV

---------------

"This is our hotel! You know this hotel Amy?" Louis was so exited!

"Yep! I've been here alot!"

((((**** the reason I write about this is because I'm on my way back home from my skivacation :) I go to that hotel for allready 6 years so I really love it! (Hotel name is: Alpenfrieden) ****))))

"Cool! Watch out Amy, we'll do a competition at the end! We'll see who wins!"

"Okay that's good, if you take 2 elevators from here than you're at a place where you can do great races!"

"Haz, she's gona beat you! She knows this place to good!"

"Thanks Dani!"

"No problem, Harry needs to know he never will win from a girl."

"We'll see! And Danielle I'll win from you really easy!"

"Okay guys, stop fighting about who will win! We know Amy will beat Harry easy, and the others we'll see friday!" Owh and Manon and Angely also would win easy from Harry, they go alot of times with me. But let's keep that as a suprise for Harry and Zayn till friday!

"Okay Babe, let's go to our rooms. It's cold outside."

"We have room 201 till 204! They're all next to eachother. And now you all can fight for a room. Eleanor and me take 201." He trow all the keys in the air and I knew I needed to take 203, that's the bigest room btw haha.

"Come Nialler, we have room 203."

"Okay let them fight about the 2 rested keys"

"Manon, take the key of 204. That's a good room for you, harry, angely and zayn!"

"Thanks!" They stoped fighting and listened to what I said.

"I'm hungry.."

"Aren't you always hungry Niall?"

"Hmm.. you have a point there but I didnt have breakfast today.."

"How late is it?"

"9.30am why?"

"If you're lucky than there's still breakfast downstairs."

"Thanks babe, you come with me?"

"Ofcourse! I'm also hungry."

"That's my girl!" He kissed my cheeck and we went downstairs to go eat. "Where are we going to sit?"

"There at that big table"

"Okay, I'm going to take some food." I only took some cereals because I allready wanted to ski after eating.

"Everyone ready to go?" Everyone finally finished breakfast.

"What do you mean?" -Liam

"You're not going to tell me we'll stay the rest of the day inside right?"

"Euhm... Can we just stay inside today?" -Li

"Okay, who wants to come with me?" Angely, Manon, Harry and Niall decided to come with us. The others stayed at the hotel to do nothing..

"Ready?"

"Yes sir!"

************************************************

I'm so so so sorry that the update is so late! Since friday I was so busy and didnt have any time to write.. SORRY! So also the next parts will be slower :(