Part 9

So we went at Niall's house. There was a silence the way to his house, it was really awkward so I needed to say something.

"Thank you Niall"

"For what?"

"Saving my life"

"So I saved your life because you can come to my house for a few days?"

"No, for making WMYB&LT, and all the other songs ofcourse"

"Why? I dont get it anymore.." He really didnt know what I was talking about and than I said the reason without even thinking.

"I had a really bad time before 1D ecisted. But since 2010 when 1D was born and you made WMYB a bit later, I tryed to accept the fact that I only have a mother and the worst life ever, so since that I stoped trying to kill myself. And when you made LT, I stoped cutting, atleast I tryed alot to stop. Thanks for that. Your music saved my life, that's the reason my mom likes you so much."

"What? Why did you do that? You're perfect! Why did you?"

"1simple word: haters.."

"Why would they hate a girl like you?!"

"Before I met you I was really fat, and than I tryed to lose wheight and it worked.. And because I didnt had a father anymore.. Tere were enough reasons to hate me."

"There aren't! Nothing is a good reason to hate you! You're to perfect for words, they're just jalous of you!"

"They weren't they were the most pretty girls at school, I was jalous of them."

"I would like you, even when you're not skinny" wait what?! Did he just said he likes me?!

"You like me?"

"Did I said that?!"

"Yes."

"Owh.. Yes I do like you, but I was afraid of your reaction.."

"Niall, why would you be afraid of something? You're not afraid to preform for thousands of people but to say 1 little girl you like her is to much?" I couldn't help it but smiled after I said that.

"That's what I said about txf!"

"I know but I did what you said."

"Well than.. Amy I like you."

---------------

Niall's POV

--------------

"Well than.. Amy I like you." What did I just said? I said the truth but how?! I'm such an idiot now she will think I don't really like her. But than I saw a smile on her face :O

"You're funny Niall!"

"Sorry for saying it like that.. But I really like you since the first time I saw you, you're different. In a good way." I really need to ask Harry for lessons to be a bit more romantic..

"You're different to Nialler, you're a crazy snowflake!"

"Snowflake?" We allready were at my house sitting in the car for a long time. "Let's go inside, it's cold here"

"Okay"

-----------------

Amy's POV

-----------------

"Movie night?" He said that so cute with a smile that allready said: 'the one that's first at the tv can chose the movie!' We did that everytime also at my house. I didn't answer but smiled to and he saw that as a yes because we both runned as fast as possible to the tv, I knew I wouldn't be fast enough but I still was really smart! "AAH!" I pretended to fall because i did that alot. Niall runed back to me like I thought he would do