Part 13

Part 13

Everyone was silent exept some fans screaming our bandname and James.. I was almost crying why can't he just say the winner?! Atleast I wasn't standing alone here, I still had my 2 new best friends and Simon standing next to me. Simon is an amazing coach!

"And the winner of the x factor 2017 is...." Just say it! I can't hold it anymore! Say it! "...... GIRLS PIX!" Did he just made a joke or is this real? Omg! Jeny, Sue and me won the x factor! This was my dream I never thought I would come this far! I can't believe this! We all were crying and it was so hard not to run to my mom and dad. This was all I ever wanted..

"Amy what do you want to say to your fans?"

"I-I cant believe this! A massive thankyou to all who voted!"

"Sue?"

"..." Sue was just standing there with tears in her eyes, she couldnt say anythinh.. "Thank you!"

We sang Wings-Lm one last time but almost couldnt sin from happiness so when everyone came next to us we gave up and hugged all our new friends and other people even if we didnt know them!

-------------------

Jeny's POV

-------------------

This night was so wonderfull. Standing there with my 2 best friends and winning txf! This always will be the best day of my life! Amy, Sue and me, Jeny Mendes won txf! We did it! We're the second group/girlgroup winning txf! Only Lm and we did this. I only can think about the music we will make soon! Sing Sue's songs for other people and make all our dreams true!

-------------------

Sue's POV

-------------------

I can't wait till I see my boyfriend later to tell him this! He's on tour with his band now (District 3). I love Dan so much.. He's the best bf on earth!

-------------------

Amy's POV

-------------------

We finally get of the stage and we promised to do a twitcam if we would win so we did what we promised!

Girls_Pix: Twitcam in 20 minutes!! Be ready!! #GirlsPixTwitcam xx Amy

Our Fans (called pixers) are the best!

***19 minutes later***

To make it easier for me: sue= -S, Jeny= -J, Amy= A***

"We're hereeeeee!" Sue was always so happy!

"thank you all so much for the votes and the support! We love you all alot!" Jeny is just like Sue, both really happy!

"Pixers are the best!" -A

"Yes! We'll answer some questions now!" -S

"PixersForLife: @GirlsPix @SueGirlsPix @JenyGirlsPix @AmyGirlsPix , where are your bf now? Are they there? xx"

"Dan is on tour..." -S

"Same with Niall.." -A

"On tour with Niall.." -J (Jeny's bf is Josh Devine!!)

"I miss them.." -S

"Yeah and when txftour starts they are back.." -J

"Wait I'll be right back!" -A

"What would she do?" -S to J

"I don't know.. You never know whit Amy." -J

"I'm back!" I came back running to the leptop with my guitar. "Let's sing something!"