Part 2

That morning I did the usual, took a shower, ate, and went to the stables. I was so exited about today! My very first ride with MY horse. It was weird to call her mine, she has always ben the horse of the stable owner...

"Wow, you're early today!" John the son of the owner was always there and helped me with almost everything even if I didnt need any help.

"I know, didnt you hear the big news yet?" He was looking really happy but i didnt know why, it's always a weird reason!

"Ofcourse I did! I allready knew this yesterday! When the trainer is your best friend you know things like that really fast!" 

"Well that's cool! Where's Odette?" I was too happy to care about the fact that his sister, Janette, would be here for the weekend. She hates me alot, without reason...

"Follow me" we made a long walk to her stable and when we were there she wasnt there. "Owh.. Well maybe the coach allready took her to the other side of the stables."

"Thanks for letting me walk to here for nothing!" I was trying to act angry but yeah that didnt work out very well.. All he did was laughing because of how I always try to sound angry..

"You can't act angry! You're too nice to do that!" Now I really was getting angry but yeah somehow I couldnt stop smiling

So we walked back to from where we came from... And then we saw Jacob and Odette just standing there

"Owh so you're finally here?!" I think he was angry because I was too late!

"That idiot here, sended me to the other side of the stables!"

"Owh so now I'm an idiot?!"

"You always been an idiot!"

"You've always been an idiot"

"Okay, Eline, we need to start training now." Jacob started to be annoyed I think.

"bye John, I'll see you later" I said as I got on Oddy's back and started to walk to the training ring

"Okay, bye!" he said and went back to the front stables to clean

Today's training was pretty boring, it was dressage.. I like to jump alot more...

After the training I talked with John a bit more before going home.

when I arrived home, school didnt end yet so I needed to wait till Angy & Manon my other friend came back from school before we could go shopping. So like every day I just went on twitter, and trying to sound interesting; John tweeted me so I couldn't wait to see what! He was almost never on twitter

AmazingJohn123: Eline_Odette if you get famous, you'll still remember me right?

Eine_Odette: AmazingJohn duhhh ofcourse I will

I also saw I had a few new dms, normally I never read them but I was just wondering who would send me a dm, normally I never have dms.

5 were from fans and the last one was from Niall.

NiallOfficial: I heard from your mom that you had a training today! how was it? ready to make England proud? How's your horse?

Did he talked with my MOM? I know that my mom's really sweet but with my mom?! sometimes she's so weird! I decided to ask her but I needed to answer that dm.

Eline_Odette: The training was great, and I hope I can make them proud! Owh and I have the most amazing horse ever!

NiallOfficial: you'll make everyone proud! Just for doing it! You're the youngest UK girl that ever did the horses part, did you know that? You'll make everyone proud anyway!

Why me? Why did he always answered me? What did my mom said to him? Why?? 

So many questions in my head! but yeah again, I needed to answer!

Eline_Odette: Wow really? I didnt know that! 

NiallOfficial: Yes! Would you mind if the boys and me came to watch your training tomorrow or another day?

Eline_Odette: Ofcourse not! You can come sunday, I won't be training tomorrow. Do you know the adress?

NiallOfficial: Yes, I know it! And okay, see you then! Wait how late?

Eline_Odette: Ermm... 2pm? the stables are normally closed so there wont be any fans sunday

niallofficial: Sounds great!

after this conversation ended I went downstairs to ask my mom what she said to Niall

"Mom! Mom? Where are you?" I didnt saw her in the kitchen or in the living room so I went looking for her

"I'm here! In the garden!" I finally heard my mom screaming that after 5 minutes

"Mom, What did you said to Niall? We just talked and he said you told him things!"

"Yes Amy, I talked wiith him today, and than I told about your trainings. I know how much you love that boy so I thought this would make you really happy!" I seriously have the best mom in the world! She's so so so amazing!

"Thank you mom, You're the best!" I hugged her so long till I heard my phone ringing, it was Manon

"Are you ready to go shopping?" I didnt hear her but I heard Angy's voice, I can reconise her voice really fast, just because we've been friends since birth.

"I think I am! When will you to come to pick me up?"

"In 10 minutes is that good?"

"Okay, see you then!" I hung up and just went to sit next to my mom, She was looking to the sky..

"Where are you looking at?" 

"Just to the sky, you know sometimes I start to think dad is somewhere there, up at the sky, you were still really young when he left, but you both really loved eachother. He needed to leave for the military.. and since than nobody knows where he is.."

"I didn't know that.. sorry.."

"it's not your fault, i just hope that one day, he will come back to us."

"Sometimes dreams come true..." we were just looking to the sky till someone knocked at the door, Angy and Manon, I said my mom goodbye and went shopping with them, trying to put all of this out of my mind before the party.