Part 11

PART 11

we walked to my house in the rain to take my mom's car back to Nialler's house. When I entered I saw my dad and Mom looking a bit weird to me.. I think they didn't expect me to come. But the thing that made me worried were the tears in my eyes. What happened when I wasn't here?

"Mom? Dad? What's wrong?"

"come here Amy.." I walked slowly closer holding Niall's hand. "Do you remember you needed to go to the hospital right after the olympics?"

"Yes.. Why?" this was about me.. I didn't want to let Niall go.

"well, the blood results are here..." My mom started crying even more. What was happening? what happened with me? "You.. you... I can't.."

"Look to it at yourself Amy" my dad handed me a paper and tryed to let my mom stop crying. My eyes were full of tears even before reading and I was shaking so I almost couldn't read it. but I just readed this one word "cancer" and I knew what happened.. and I knew Niall readed it to because I heard him crying a bit behind me. I couldn't realise that this letter was about me.. that it was me that had cancer.

------------------

Niall's POV

-------------------

"Look to it at yourself Amy" her dad said handing her a paper... her hands were shaking so hard that I almost couldn't read it. so I just tryed to find the result. When I found it I wish I never even tryed to search it.. My princess has cancer. why? She's to perfect to have this. I couldn't help it but cryed a bit.. i know i needed to be strong for her but it was to much in a to short time to get into my head.

"I'm sorry Amy..." her dad came up to us and she did what I never expected her to do and I think her dad also didn't, she runed to him and huged him.

"I love you.." I heard her wishper alot to him but couldn't understand the words. I went to the kitchen to leave them alone for a while. They needed some family time.

"Hey Niall" i heard the familiar voice of Emily behind me.

"Hey Emily" I couldn't face her. I was to afraid to start crying in front of her. i needed to be here for them now.

"She'll be okay.."

"How do you know?"

"she will. She's a strong girl. She'll fight enough to save herself."

"she is strong... She's the strongest girl I ever met." I finally afced Emily and saw her red eyes. I did the same to her as I would do to my mom I huged her and tryed to make her a bit happier. She was like my 2nd mom. "Everything will be fine.." we just stood ther for a few libnutes till Jack came in and wanted to speak me.

"Hello Niall"

"Hello Jack?"

"Yes, it's Jack. Can I ask you something?"

"Ofcourse."

"Be carefull of her. I lost her for so long and don't want to lose her again.."

"I'll treat her like the queen."

"Thank you, so I heard your in a band?"

"Yes, I'm from One Direction"

"Aaah, that's the reason I reconised something in you."

"it's nice to meet you finally."

"Maybe you should take Amy with you, she really likes you. and I'll call her school that she can't come for a while."

"Thank you." We went back to Amy and Emily "you come with me amy?"

"Y-Yes.. Bye mom, bye dad" she hugged them and than we leaved with Emily's car

"We'll pick up my car tomorrw, you can't ride now.."

"okay.. wait can you stop here for a moment?"

"yes why?"

"angely lives here and I wanted to ask her something for school tomorrow."

"You don't need to go. Your dad would call with school to say that you can't come."

"Really?"

"Yes Princess"

"okay."

---------------------

Amy's POV

---------------------

"okay." I still wasn't happy at all about the news I got a few hours ago. I couldn't believe it.

"We're home. Let's watch a movie, you can chose even after I won."

"You can chose.. idk what movie to watch.."

****************************************************************************************************************************************

this is a sad part but there needed to happen something.. and because I know how hard it is to hear this news from yourself or family I decided to put this in it.

If you or someone you know has cancer: Keep Strong Girl/Boy! You need to win this, don't think that's impossible because it isn't so long you don't give up. Giving up is the worst you can do! Keep fighting and believe one day everything will be fine and the tests will be negative! You don't deserve this!

tomorrw it will be a happier part IF I have time to write it!