Part 3

I leaved to go shopping with my friends and than later it was PARTY TIMEEEEE!

"Look Manon! This dress is perfect for you! And Angy, this dress is perfect with your blue eyes!" I said while pointing at the 2 dresses.

"Thank you!" They said at the same time

"You need to try them! I'll see for one for me, but go! You need to try it!" So they left to try the dresses, I wasn't that girl that likes to run aroud in a dress and high heels like them. I like to just put my jeans and a normal shirt on and simple shoes, so finding a dress was the hardest thing ever for me!

After a few minutes they both found me back in the shop, I still didn't found anything but you see; my friends are ALOT better in finding a dress for me

"You need to try this green one, it's the same colour as your eyes, and it's just the perfect dress for you!" Manon showed me a beautiful green dress. Where did they even found that dress? I was looking for so long and they find it in 5 seconds!

"Okay, I'll try" I tried the dress and like they said it was the dress I was looking for.

"And?" Angely was always exited when we went shopping. I really hate it..

"I'll take thisone!"

"Can we pleaseeeeee see?" I couldn't see them but I was 300% sure they were looking to my way with puppy eyes!

"No! It's a suprise for tonight!" They were saying something to eachother but I couldn't hear it.

We payed for the dresses and than went back home 'cause it was allready late and we had shoes for the party at home.

"Mom! I'm home!" I was going back to the place were I saw her before I left and yes, she was still sitting there with tears in her eyes. I hated seeing her cry. I didn't saw her as my mom, I saw her as my best friend, she was always there for me and we did almost everything together, if it was possible I even would take her with me to the party tonight! "What happened?"

"I had a call from Aunt May, Jade didnt survive her operation-" she didn't even ended her sentence and I started to cry with her, Jade was my cousin if I didnt tell yet. My mom and her sister (aunt May) were really close after my dad left us, so the lost of Jade was something hard to understand

"Mom, please don't cry, I'll stay here tonight. I didn't even want to go to the party so I'll stay here!"

"No! Amy! This is the party you always dreamed of! You need to go, you just need to go! Believe me, you dont want to miss this last party of high school!"

"Mom, I didn't even had a date, nobody asked me. I'll stay here with you."

"Do I really need to bring you so I'll be sure you're there?" That made me smile a little bit, this is how I know my mom, that woman that can make something special of everything, that cares alot about her daughter, a perfect mom..

"Okay, okay, I'll go but only if you come with me tomorrow to the stables! I know you don't want to see it anymore but please I go, if you come with me tomorrow!"

"Okay, I'll come to see you! Pinky promise?" Yes I had that mom that still did pinky promise with me! But I loved it!

"Pinky promise!" After I said that I heard someone at the door, I didn't expect anyone! Because I would pick up the girls so why is there someone at my door now? I opened the door and saw someone, a boy almost completly dressed in black, standing before our door.

"Do you know where the school is?" He had an irish accent, it was wonderfull but it didnt sound like I never heard him before, he sounded familiar.