Give it Some Thought

As we walk in from the hospital I still ignore Evan. I don't apreciate him drinking when I could be going into labor anytime now. I roll my eyes as he says "Please Talk to me Taissa" for the hundreth time. I don't respond I just go straight upstairs and to bed. I let out a sigh as I take off my clothes and get into bed. It's not that I dont want to talk to him, but he is still drunk off his ass. He lays beside me still trying to talk slurring his words, but I shut him out and manage to go to sleep.

I jump up out of bed when I hear a banging downstairs. I look over and Evans gone. Next, I look at the clock it's ten am. I get up and put on a floral dress. I brush my hair pulling it up into a pony tail, and then I brush my teeth. When I'm finished I make my way downstairs. As I pass the couch I notice four pillows, a comforter, a heating pad, the romote, snacks and drinks all piled up next to it. I keep walking though heading toward th kitchen. "What do you think your doing" Evan says as hes cooking bacon on the stove. "Coming to see what your doing there was a loud bang" I say walking over to grab a slice of bacon thats already made. "Uh yeah I dropped a plate, and it doesnt look like you're on bed rest to me" He says sternly. "Whatever" I say rolling my eyes walking back to the living room to get comfortable.

Evan soon walks over handing me a breakfast plate. "Thanks" I say. "Your welcome" he smiles. "EV you know this doesn't make up for last night right" I flash a concerning look at him. He raises an eye brow at me "what" he says. "Last night wasn't okay" I say. "Your being crazy Tai" he says walking to sit in the other chair. I hold back my hormonal tears, and the thought of Evan not wanting to be a dad. Instead I change the subject "So what are your plans today" I say. "Filming. my mom should be here at six so I should be home by then" he looks at me I know he senses im upset. I nod "I'm excited to meet her" I say. "Good" he said walking over to kiss me "I have to go. My phone is charged stay on the chouch as long as you can your bed rest is serious for our daughter" "You don't have to tell me that" I roll my eyes at him. "Okay then bye" he says. My eyes follow him as he walks out the door. As soon ad the door shut the tears piled up in my eyes and I sobbed. Stupid hormorons. Stupid Evan I thought.

Hours passed I flipped through every channel bored as hell. I don't know how much longer I can deal with laying here. Its only the first day of bed rest and I want to pull all my hair out. I hear a knock on the door and realize its finally six. I get up and answer the door. "Hi I'm taissa" I smile. "Julie Evan's mom" she said smiling back. "I'd help you with your things but I'm on bed rest and I'm not allowed to carry heavy things" I say frowning at her, but gestering her to come inside. "Don't worry Evan told me he also told me to make sure you stay in bed or on the couch" she replied carrying her things inside. I shut the door behind her. "I assure you I've been on the couch all day,but I'm sure you can tell by the mess that's in the living room" I blush. "Its alright your eight months pregnant and living with my sloppy son. I figured their would be some mess" she laughed. I laughed too. "The guest room is upstairs" I inform her. She nods and heads up.

Five minutes later Evan walks through the door with a couple boxes of pizza. He walks over kissing me. "Hey tai" he smiles walking into the kitchen setting the box down on the counter. "Your moms upstairs" I tell him. "Mom" he yells up to her walking to the end of the stairs to wait. "How are you" she said as she came down the stairs. "Good" he responds. When she reachs the end of the stairs she Reaches out giving him a hug. "Theres pizza in the kitchen let's eat" he smiles. He walks over to me helping me off the couch and over to the table. "Two or three slices Tai" he asks . "two" I respond he walks over sliding the plate to me and sits down with his. "So mom what do you think of the place" he asks before taking a bite. "Its beautiful you two" she smiles. "Have you seen Avery's room yet" he adds. "No I just got in about ten minutes ago" "I should have shown you" I say budding into the conversation. "Don't be silly you need to stay in bed" she responded. Evan nodded."I feel like I'm losing my mind sitting all day" I say. "You'll be fine Tai" Evan responds. "Its just a couple of week dear,then you'll have that beautiful little girl in your arms and you'l be glad you suffered through it" Julie says smiling at me. Evan walks over to the fridge taking the most recent ultra sound pictures off and handing them to his mom. "I'm going to use the restroom" I announce getting up and walking out.

When I make my way back to the kitchen I hesitate being nosey. "How are you honey,really" Julie asks Evan. "I'm good mom really I'm a little nervous but I'll be fine" he says. "I just want you to know you can be a parent to Avery and not be in this relationship"she said to him. "Mom that's not an option" he responds."just give it some thought you left your wedding with Emma and went straight to this. Just give it some thought that's all I'm asking"she says.