New Beginnings

I shuffled around in my sheets thinking about last night, then I jumped up touching my lips. I made out with Freddie. I couldn't believe it I got butterflies in my tummy. I was really hoping that maybe this would turn into something, and not just some spur of the moment lets make out thing. I grabbed my phone off my bed side table, it was already twelve thirty in the afternoon. I looked at my notifications, I got ten pictures from Sarah and Gabourey with different people saying how much they missed me, but the top was from Freddie, so I immediately opened it. -I want to talk about last night lunch at one?- shit that's in thirty minutes, and I knew this was going to be the whole that was a mistake kissing you conversation, but I responded anyway -sure meet me at my room and we can go to this little café close by- he immediately responded -perfect ill be there in thirty-. I got out of bed and ran to the bathroom I brushed my teeth and hair, and put on make up might as well look good, so when he tells me the bad news he'll know what he's missing. Next, I ran to the closet I put on some white shorts, gray shirt with a navy blue floral scarf and gray vans. As soon as I looked in the mirror I heard a knock on my door. "come in" I yelled. The door opened "hey you ready to go" Freddie asked "yeah let me grab my purse" I said going to my dresser grabbing my red leather coach bag. As we waked to the café we didn't talk we would look at each other, but I didn't know what to say since he was about to tell me what we did was a mistake I didn't like rejection especially from the first guy since Evan, and we didn't even fuck. Freddie opened the door to the café for me. "after you" he smiled. I smiled back and walked up to the hostess "two" I smiled. she gabbed two menus and sat us at a table. When I sat down I looked around the café, and of course I see Evan staring directly at me. He would be at the one café I go to. Great, well at least he will get a kick out of this he already thinks I'm pathetic. Freddie and I ordered still barley talking it was so awkward, but I couldn't read him I didn't know if he was happy or unhappy about last night, but then finally he opened his mouth. "so about last night" he said and I nodded drinking my water. He reached and grabbed my hand "I have not felt that way since I've been with Cora, and I never thought I could feel that way again" he smiled. I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth. "Freddie I feel the exact same way. I've been hung up on Evan for the past two and half years then you come here and I've barley thought about him" I honestly wanted to cry at that moment but instead my eyes drifted toward Evan who had been staring at us the whole time. Then I looked back at Freddie. "I know this is very cliché and dumb, but Taissia will you be my girlfriend" he asked. "I like cliché , and I think I am ready to start a new chapter in my life, so yeah" I smiled and laughed then Freddie moved his head across the table and we started to kiss. I felt happy, happier then I've been in a long time, and it made it better when I looked over and Evans fist clinched then I heard him say "can we get our check".

The whole day Freddie and I spent shopping, and talking. Were laying in my bed at ten at night watching Cabin in the Woods, when I got a knock on my door, so I paused the movie, and got up to answer it. I opened the door to see Evan with a bouquet of white lilies. I couldn't believe my eyes. "whose that" Freddie called. "just Evan" I yelled. I gave Evan this get rid of that face and as he walked through the door he sneakily placed them in the bathroom. I walked back over to sit in the bed with Freddie. "could you give us a minute, its about work" Evan asked. Freddie nodded and got up . "call me when your done" he said walking over to me he started kissing me over and over I was starting to get turned on the he pulled away. "bye" he waved and Evan and I waved back as he walked out the door. "why the hell are you bringing me flowers" I asked. "I guess your with him now" he responded. "why do you even care Evan you have Emma, so why cant I have Freddie. oh yeah because you want me to wait right here until Emma's not fucking you so you can have me" I looked at him. "it is not like that Tai" he sat down on the bed with me. "then what is it like, and stop calling me Tai" I said standing up. "I want you and only you" he pleaded. "don't lie you're just jealous because im finally over you, and im dating someone else" I said. "no Taissa I want you, and yes im jealous it hurt like hell to see you with someone else" he said. "it hurt you like hell imagine my past two years there was a lot of that hurt like hells" I started to tear up. "you wont even tell me what happened" he screamed hitting the lamp on my bedside table. I jumped back "fine Ill tell you, but then were done" I screamed back. he just nodded "your gonna want to sit down" I said.