Murder House

Flash back:

As I drove to the first day of filming I think about everything that happened this past year. It was crazy. I was on my way to film a Ryan Murphy TV show, and although it may not be picked up, it's a great opportunity.I never thought I wanted to be an actress that was always Vera's thing, but I am very grateful that she bribed me to be in her movie because now I know that I want to be an actress, and this is my chance.

When I arrived on set I was told to go straight to make up and wardrobe. I was in awe as I walked into the wardrobe trailer. There were racks and racks of clothes. "Taissa" a lady questioned as I entered. "Yes" I smile back. "My names Karen. I'm in charge of violets costumes. Come here let's get you into your first outfit" she says. "Thank you" I respond following her over to what I assume is the Violet racks.

I shift through the racks while Karen steams my outfit for the day. I couldn't believe my wardrobe I was amazed I never thought I would be into this grunge style clothing, but I could get used to it pretty fast. "They're fun right" she asks and I nod. "Just wait until you see them layered. I had fun with her wardrobe" she smiles

After I get changed I start to feel claustrophobic, so I  walk outside to get some fresh air. I walked past the trailers down to a less crowded area. I wasn't allowed to sit down in my outfit yet so I awkwardly stood by a table. I looked around at all of the people walking in and out of the house. Carrying cameras, equipment, and mics. The chaos of it all started to stress me out then out of the corner of my eye  I notice a guy with curly blonde hair walking straight towards me. I immediately couldn't stop staring at him he was extremely attractive. With each step he took my heart started beating faster. When he finally reached where I was he smiled while waving at me "hey I'm Evan" he said and lit a cigarette.

"Taissa, I play violet who do you play?" I respond.

He looked at me with a smirk and said "Tate Langdon looks like we're going to have many scenes together "

"oh that's cool" I replied.

"wanna a cancer stick?" he said offering me a cigarette.

"no, no I don't want to damage my body" why did I say that he probably already thinks I'm ridiculous and that was my response I'm so stupid.

" yeah that's probably a good thing don't start it's the dumbest thing Ive ever done smoke weed all you want but a cigarette that's stupid"

I didn't know what to say. My face was turning red I could feel it in my cheeks. He was nice though because he smiled at me and said "you know since we have a lot of scenes together let's get coffee after this it would be fun to get to know you"

I got instant butterflies and I didn't know why I felt again stupid. He would never be into me and it didn't matter anyways he was my coworker, and ironically violets romantic interest.

"yeah that sounds great" I finally manage to spat out. I was screaming inside. Its not a date act cool I remind myself.

"Cool meet me at my car when were done and ill drive" he said and I nod and make my way inside, back into the commotion excited to do my first scene.