St. Louis Part 2

Here's a short kind of boring filler chapter :( but I have an Idea for a new story that I've almost convinced myself on. I wrote a draft and I kind of Dig it. It's this  same story with the same chapters, but the whole thing is told in Evans Point of view... Idkk Im still deciding if Ill actually write it, but let me know if you'd be interested in reading it!! okayy enjoy the chapter  and thank you for reading! :)

I grab the carrier and follow Michelle inside.

Evan was still standing at the front door with the bags and his mom sat on the couch. His face was red and his fist were so clenched you could see his veins.

"Mom I'll go get a fucking hotel I'm done with this bull shit get over Emma" he screams.

Michelle pats him on the back.

"Let's not be drastic Evan" his mom says.

"Mom your being unrealistic. Evan and Taissa came all the way here just for you. They brought your grandchild for your birthday and you are being a complete bitch. Taissa has done nothing wrong. She's as sweet as can be, no wonder Evan wants to marry her. You need to wake up and realize the reality" she says calmly then she turns to Evan .

"You to come to our house Sarah and Brittney would love for you to to stay with us in our guest room" she smiles over at me.

Evan nods "do you have a pack and play or do we need to go get one" he asks.

"I got you" she says.

I look over at his mom who looks devastated as Evan picks back up our bags and opens the front door.

"Taissa since you two are going will you please leave Avery over here for the night" she asks with a smile.

Did she really just have the nerve to ask that.

I begin to tell that bitch off when Michelle starts first.

"Hell no mom. You shouldn't have started all that shit" she aggravatingly says picking up the carrier and motioning me out.

We walk outside. I can feel the anger rushing through my body. I just got humiliated for no reason. Im a good mom and a great girlfriend. The only flaw I have is that I'm not Emma, and that ruins me in his moms eyes.

"I'm sorry my mom's being so rude"Michelle says.

"I'm used to it honestly she acts like this every time I see her" I frown.

"What's moms deal" Evans asks packing up the car again.

"She's being weird no have no idea" Michelle shrugs.

"I mean she literally just asked Taissa if Avery could stay as if she hasn't even insulted her" she adds.

He looks over at me. I roll my eyes not because of him just this whole situation. I'm so over his mom next time I'm not coming.

"That makes me want to go scream at her more" he says.

"Trust me I did. You guys just follow me. We moved EV" she says clicking the carrier in place.

We nod and jump in the car..

"im sorry Taissa" he says regretful.

"it's fine"

"no really that's unexceptionable"

"I know"

"I really want to make it up to you" he smiles.

"Ev it's fine, really"

"How about I talk to michelle and have her babysit tonight and you and I go out for the first time" his eyes light up waiting for a response.

"I don't know I mean I think I'd be way to nervous to leave her"

"It would only be for a couple hours and Michelle's a mom she can handle her"

"Pleassseeee" he begs.

"Okay fine, but im going to have anxiety the whole time" I smirk up at him.

We pull up to Michelle's. When we walk inside I can feel that the mood from Evans parents is completely switched. This house is a newer home it's a lot brighter and inviting.
 I took a sigh of relief. I felt more comfortable.

"This is nice" Evan says looking around.

"Thanks. Follow me the guest room is upstairs past the girls rooms" she opens the door to a huge room it has a dresser and a walk in closet with a huge king sized bed.

"We should have planed to stay here the whole time" I say.

"I should have known better" She says.

"Where are the girls" Evan asks.

"Brittney's at band and Sarah's at dance they'll be home soon"

He nods. We walk back down to the living room and I finally take Avery out of her car seat. She immediately begins to cry because she hungry.

I look at Evan and he nods. He grabs the diaper bag and heads to the kitchen to make a bottle.

"She's so gorgeous even when she cries. Look at that bottom lip out" Michelle says with a huge smile.

"Thank you" I smile.

"she really looks like Evan when he was a baby I'll have to pull out some photos"

"Please do" I giggle.

"What" Evan asks bringing the bottle to me.

"Nothing" Michelle laughs.

"Would you like to feed her" I ask.

"Of course" she reaches out her hands and I pass Avery to her.

"Hey, so we were wondering if you'd be up for babysitting tonight" Evan asks nervously.

"Yes please! I want to spend as much time with this little girl as possible" she continues to feed her.

He looked over at me and smirked. I immediately had butterflies, hopefully tonight will be perfect.