Memories

I woke up the next day prepared to work. I put all the stuff that happened between evan and I last night In the past and I got up and got ready. As I got ready I kept telling myself how strong I was a how I could do this. I looked in the mirror staring at myself. I was pretty and famous I have everything a girl could want, but why was I not as happy as I should be.... I knew the answer it was him and everything that happened why could someone have so much hate for someone but still love them at the same time. I was lucky Emma was on set this season maybe I wouldn't have to have so many love scene with evan because although it's not real it feels real to someone like me who has had to go through what I did with him. I was tired of thinking so I put on some up beat music and danced around my room as I finished getting ready. As I walked through the lobby I ran into sarah who was getting ready to go to set "hello lady" she said "good morning I replied. "Ready to work " she laughed "totally" we got in the cab. "How's things going you seem a bit down lately" Sarah asked. I felt bad I didn't want to open up to her about everything that happened between evan and I after all know one from work knew about it. "I've just been through a lot this past year I'm just trying to get over it" I said "oh do you want to talk about it?" "Nah... Id rather keep it to myself right now" I said "well if you ever need to talk or a night on the town I'm here just call you know the number" she said "I defiantly will thank you" I smiled. "So a killer vagina , how do you feel about that fucked up shit" Sarah asked. I laughed "not to found of it but I'm gonna rock that shit" I said. By the time we were done with that conversation we were at the set so we said our goodbyes Sarah went to the wardrobe department and I went to hair and makeup. I walked in and I sat down, but unfortunately next to Emma. "Hey" she said "hi" I responded "ready to film" she said "yeah ready as ill every be" I responded. She let out a little fake laugh "same, I'm just ready to go back to the hotel and lay down with evan but were gonna be on set all day since were filming that party scene tonight" Emma said. For a moment I was thinking wow she's not that bad of a person , but then she stared trying to rub evan in my face. "Yeah I'm defiantly not ready for a night shoot" I responded " yeah well I gotta go see you in there" she winked and finally left so I could get my make up done in peace. I thought of how evan used to come and keep me company. It made me smile and remember that being with evan wasn't all bad. That moment was over fast because I had to go film the scene when I first arrive at the academy.
------------------------------------------
I sat on set for hours and finally it was time for the party scene. "ACTION" I walked over to the ice sculpture and focused on evan on those black eyes I used to love but I kept my cool and didn't get caught up in it. "CUT" good job you guys! So we moved on this time we had speaking parts and it made me remember how much I enjoyed the chemistry between evan and I and how much I loved acting with him. When that was over I went and changed and walked to get a cab luckily I got one on my own this time I like the silence sometimes and just getting lost in my own thoughts. We I got to my room I got ready for bed I looked at the time it was 1 am. I couldn't believe it I quickly got in bed I closed my eyes but I couldn't sleep I was overwhelmed with the memories of evan and I but this time was different instead of all the bad memories it was the good memories. I did miss him, but I couldn't admit it I had to keep it locked up inside my brain. It was now a secret between me, myself, and I and which one of us would let it out first but I'm not letting that happen any time soon.