Sleep Over

Okay guys first off I would love some feedback on this chapter. Especially on what Taissa thinks about Emma. I don't know if you will like it or not so leave feed back and enjoy!!

As I sat in the moving taxi, I couldn't help but let my mind wander. It had been a couple of weeks since I had sex with Evan, and finally ended it with him. I was laying down the law this time i meant it. it's not safe for Evan and I to be alone, and it wasn't happening. Unless, I decide to tell him what really destroyed our relationship, and what ripped me a part. But I'm still not ready for that. I got distracted as the taxi passed the coffee shop I went to with Sarah, Gabourey, and lily. It made think about how bored I've been if I'm not filming. I've only been out a couple times the rest of the time I've been in my room, I Needed to stop because I was crawling my way back into a depressive hole. We pulled up to the airport and I opened the door. It was a hot sunny Friday the weather couldn't have been more perfect. I wandered around the outside of the airport, and finally found the long blonde haired hazel eyed girl "Ashley" I scream "Taissa" she screamed back we ran to hug each other. "I've missed you so much" I said "me too this weekends going to be the best" she screamed. We walked back to the taxi. Ashley and I had gotten back to our normal stuck to each other stage when I stopped talking to Evan. We had to go immediately to set because I had to film, but Ashley was more than ecstatic to get to watch us film. "So whose all on this season" she asked "Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe, Gabourey Sidbe, Evan and his girlfriend Emma Roberts" I knew I would get cut off when I said Emma's name that's why I said the others first "OMG TAIS YOURE WORKING WITH EMMA" she screamed with the biggest smile. "Yepp" I smiled back. See Ashley and I used to watch aquamarine like every weekend we even nicknamed eachother hayley and Claire. Ironically I was Claire the one that Emma played. We laughed the whole way there reminiscing on old times. You could defiantly tell the taxi driver was very annoyed, so when we arrived I tipped him extra. "This is where you film, oh my god it's fucking amazing" Ashley said practically jumping up and down "calm your shit" I said laughing. We walked in and I introduced Ashley to everyone and didn't have to worry about her because she stayed up Emma's ass. When I was done filming I walked over to get Ashley. "Tai Emma said she would come over and watch movies and order pizza with us, can you believe that" she smiled so big. Honestly I couldn't but I guess Evan pin pointed the whole kiss on him, or she was planning to kill us I couldn't be to sure. "Oh awesome" I said fidgeting with my nails. "Ill just go tell Evan and meet you guys at the front okay" Emma said. "Okay" we both said at the same time "Tais can you believe this shit, little us would be dead right now" she said "I know it's crazy" I lied "Emma is so sweet and her and Evan are perfect for each other can you believe the way he looks at her, she's so Lucky" Ashley said. I wanted to throw up."Ash you are too you've been with Blake for like two years" I demanded. "I know but I don't know I wish my relationship was more like theirs" she wined. If she only knew I thought "you should be happy plus every relationship had their issues" I responded with a smile. "Okay guys I'm good to go" Emma said as she walked around the Corner with Evan "bye babe" she said and leaned into to kiss him. "Bye love you" Evan said back "love you too" she responded. I looked at Evan he could defiantly tell I didn't take that well. "Hey taissa can we talk about the script real quick" Evan asked. "Umm sure make it quick" I responded and we walked into another room "what is it" I asked "stop acting like a bitch" he responded "what the hell" I rolled my eyes "you told me to move on I tired to stay with you but no you didn't want that so stop looking at me all sad or pissy because I told my girlfriend I love her" he demanded "k then" I said and walked back out "bye your girls have a great time" evan said waving. He was just trying to be a dick. He knew I would be in hell. We got in the car and headed to the my hotel. "So Ashley how long are you staying" Emma asked "just for the weekend, but I'm hoping to come back before you guys are done filming" she responded. They talked back and fourth I kinda kept to myself until we got to my hotel room. "tai your room is so cute" Emma said "thanks" I smiled " I know you want tea Ash, but would you like some Emma?" I asked "yes I love tea thank you" she responded. We turned on music and we danced and laughed it was surprisingly really fun, and Emma and I had a lot in common although it seems like we're polar opposites. "Pizza" Ashley screamed and ran to the door to get it "hey no hard feelings" I asked Emma " no hard feelings Evan and I talked and were better" she said "I'm glad and just so you know Ashley has no clue" I said. She smiled "my lips are sealed" she responded. We ate our pizza and started watching the notebook a very cliche film for a slumber party "so are you dating anyone" Emma asked Ashley "yeah his names Blake" Ashley blushed "awe how long" Emma asked "two years" Ashley said "so you guys have done then deed" Emma said winking "yep" Ashley said then they began talking about how Blake and Evan were in bed and I sat there disgusted because I had a lot in common with Emma when it came to Evan in bed I wanted to throw up. After about fifteen minutes Emma looked at me "what about you, have you gotten any lately" she laughed "nope not in a long time" I responded "yeah Tais really busy with work she did have a thing with this guy named Kevin that's who she lost her v-card to" Ashely added "ohh Kevin how was he in bed" Emma asked. Genuinely I knew she surly didn't know about mine and Evans sex life, and probably really believed this Kevin guy was real, and that I slept with him for my first time and not Evan. " id rather keep it to myself" I said. "Oh okay" Emma said. The rest of the night went great we laughed and watched three movies before we fell asleep I could defiantly see Emma and I being friends, but I don't think I could let myself do that.

-----------------------------------------The next morning we all got up and ordered room service for breakfast. We talked about stupid girl things like make up and periods finally emma said she needed to go to her and Evans room and gave us both hugs and left. "She's such a nice person" Ashley said as soon as she walked out. "Yeah she really is" I agreed. "And it sounds like Evans great in bed, she's lucky I wanna be her" Ashley smiled. I had a disgusted look on my face, and unfortunately Ashley picked up on that " what's wrong Tais" she asked . I really didn't want to lie again I had been hiding that part of my life from her for two years "I have a secret. Something I've never told you. For two years, and it's time. Just promise you won't get mad and you won't tell anyone" i responded. "I promise, you can tell me anything" she smiled " well I dated Evan for almost a year during the first season" I said "Holy Shit he's Kevin" she responded. "Yep, and it was awkward last night because he kissed me a couple weeks back in the lobby and Emma saw" I said "tai she doesn't seem like she hates you she knew it was Evan" she tried to make me feel better. " yeah, but then I let him sleep here that night and we had sex, I feel so guilty because she's such a nice person" I screamed this time tears ran down my eyes and I began crying she came over and gave me a hug. After that I told her everything even the huge secret. She was so shocked and felt terrible id been dealing with it on my own. After that we watched a comedy movie which cheered me up. We went to bed early because we were tired because we stayed up so late with Emma. And in the morning I took her back to the airport and we said our goodbyes.