Karma

I sat on Vera's couch rubbing my very big pregnant belly. the television played in the background , but my attention was focused on Evan and Emma's wedding invitation. I traced my hand over the gray and white flowers printed on the coarl colored card. It read Emma Rose Roberts & Evan Thomas Peters, Request the honour of your presence at their marriage. On Friday the sixth of June, two thousand and fourteen at 6 oclock in the evening. Church Estate Vineyard, Malibu California. It was way too sophisticated for Evan he wasn't this elegant guy, but Emma didn't care it had to be a perfect celebrity wedding. Who knows how much they spent on something just as simple as napkins, and flowers. I looked at my phone for the time 4:30 Emma's probably getting her hair and makeup done to look even more beautiful than she already is. I was proud of myself I haven't cried, and that's hard not to do especially with the hormones, and that nobody was here to comfort me. I opened up a new text thinking of something anything for me to write to congratulate Emma, and Evan, but I was at a loss of words. Nothing I type would be true, or make up for me not being there. I took a deep breath trying not to let the tear that was trying to escape fall. My relationship with Evan is over, and we don't even have a friendly one. I haven't said a word to him since we left set in February, and even when we were on set it was only our lines we would say to eahother. He was holding a grudge from the night I called Emma to come get him, and I tried to tell myself that that was okay, but it wasn't I was carrying his baby, and I screwed up by not telling him, it would defiantly ruin mine and Emma's relationship, but my baby girl would have a dad. I was nieve, and selfish to not give my baby a chance to meet her father, and would have to continue to lie to everyone. Karma, Karma is the reason i'm stuck in this fucked up lying game. If Evan, and I hadn't started our relationship in secret we would maybe still be together, and I wouldn't of had to lie to so many people. Everything would be different, and I would maybe stil have a relationship with my mom and dad. I clicked back over to the new message screen and typed Evans name. - I'm sorry for telling you this on your wedding day but im pregnant- before I could press send a phone call started to come in from Freddie. "hello" I answered. "Karma's a bitch isn't it?" he said I could barley hear him over the screams in the background. "what the hell is that supposed to mean" I asked but he hung up. As soon as I sat my phone down it buzzed. I picked it up and hesitated to slide open a message from Emma. - You fucking bitch, Freddie told me everything you were never my friend. - that was it I couldn't hold it in anymore. The tears flooded my eyes, and I screamed as loud as I could. Anxetiy raced through me as I panic and texted Emma back - does Evan know?- I threw my phone across the room. I'm the worst person in the world. Freddie was right to tell her I'm the one who cheated on him right? I kept checking my phone to hear a reply from Emma. Ten minutes went by, then thirty, an hour, then two. I just wanted to know if he knew, but by now they are married. I couldn't cry anymore I litteraly cried so much I was at a loss for tears. I layed on the floor I called Freddie, no answer, Emma no answer, and even Evan, no answer. I heard a knock at the door, but I didn't answer. I wasn't about to let anyone see me like this, but the knocking continued harder and louder. I wiped off my face and went to the door, and opened it. I fell on the floor, and tears finally were able to build up again when I saw him that beautiful mess in his tux with flowers at my door. "Tai" he said nealing to the ground to sit with me. "Evan I'm so so so sorry" I say. He pulled me into his body. "it's okay, nothing matters, but that baby" he smiled, and I smilled. "Can I touch your belly" he asked. "of course" I pulled his hand, and placed it on my stomach, and he smiled. "oh" I said. "wh what" he asked. "nothing she just kicked" I smiled. "she's a she" his eyes lifted. "yeah, but I haven't picked out a name yet" I smiled. "Well can I suggest Lucy" he asked. "hmm, I actually like that, Lucy" I said. He pulled me into a kiss. "Tai, if you'd let me I want to be a dad to this baby girl, and well your boyfriend, and for real this time" he smiled. I didn't respond I just kissed him over, and over. "I guess thats a yes" he said, and I nodded.