Cerfew

It had been a week since Evan had kissed me, and I still haven't talked to him about it. He obviously didn't remember because he never talked to me about it either. I went down stairs to get some breakfast. While I was pouring so cereal my mom came around the corner. "Taissa it's noon and your just waking up?" She said while grabbing a cup out of the cabinet. "Yeah I've been tired lately and I've had a lot of night shoots" I responded as I walked to get milk. "Well you need to fix you attitude lately because I'm tired of you staying out late and not answering my phone calls" she scolded "I'm not a kid anymore mom I've had to do things late and I've been trying to not loose my friends while I'm so busy" I screamed, I was lying most of the time I had been going to Evans after filming and then coming home late. "Well you have a curfew now be home by 9pm, every night no exceptions" she said "are you stupid I can't just come home at 9 I have a job and I have to stay there later than 9 sometimes" "well they'll have to film your scenes before than because if your not back at 9 every night the curfew will change to 5pm, so if I were you I'd be home" she said. "Call Ryan Murrphy and tell him that mother because I'm Not loosing my job" "no Taissa figure this out yourself" she said. I was ragging inside and I couldn't take it anymore. "FUCK OFF" and I ran up stairs "taissa get back down here your in bigger trouble now" she screamed to me while I was up stairs. I grabbed everything I need and put it in a bag "see you later bitch" I screamed. As I walked down the stairs she stared at me with her mouth wide open "where do you think your going" she said. I slammed the door and walked down the street. I pulled out my phone theres only one person I could call where my mom would never find me.. Evans. "Hello" evan said "evan please come pick me up I had a huge fight with my mom" I said "where are you?" "Just walking down my road with a bag" I said "well that's not very safe stay there and I'll be there asap" he said. I hung up the phone and sat on the curb I don't even know why I blew up on my mom like that, but she was acting ridiculous and I wasn't coming home till she apologize and seeing how my mother was a grudge holder I could take a while. Within ten minutes evan arrived. He got out of the car and helped me with my bag. "Taissa what did you get yourself into now" he said. "She said I had to come home at 9 every night no matter what the filming schedule was, and she didn't care if I lost my job... So I said fuck you packed a bag and left" "yeah she was defiantly. Being a bitch" he responded "yeah a huge one" I smiled "well where are you going to stay?" He asked "well I was gonna stay with Vera, but I feel like that would be the first place she looked, so I'm trying to figure that out" I said "you can stay with me tai, that's what friends are for" evan smiled. Friends... Of course.. But tai was new that's the first time he called me that. "Well thanks how long can I stay?" I asked while I flipped through the radio stations. "As long as you want" he said "you're awesome" I said. When we got to his house I put my bags in his guest room it was nice it had a flat screen a private bathroom and a big bed with a feather comforter which is so comfortable. I was happy I got to stay here honestly I liked it better than my actual home. I walked out to the living and evan was playing a hockey game on the Xbox "so I interrupted you doing some really important stuff" I laughed "only the most important, wanna play" he asked "nahh I'm not really a video game girl" I said "come on ill teach you then winner picks a movie and the loser has to buy Chinese food for tonight" he said "idk seems like your setting me up for failure" I winked "pretty pretty please, I want to laugh at how bad you are" he begged "fine but only because you begged" I sat down and tried my best. We played for two hours and I lost every time. So we ordered Chinese and he picked out some comedy movie. By the time the movie was over it was late and we needed to get some sleep. "Taissa" evan said. "Yeah?" I responded. "I'm really glad your staying with me" he said while walking to sit down on the couch with me "me too I really appreciate it" I said and I smiled and turn to look at him. We stared at each other for only a few seconded but it felt like eternity "I'm going to do something... Don't freak out" he said he placed his warm hand on my cheek and leaded in to kiss me. At first I was in shock so it took me a second to kiss him back. It was amazing and I had butterflies in my tummy the whole time. Then he kissed my forehead and said "goodnight tai" and kissed me on the lips one last time and walked up stairs to his room.