Dresses

The morning after I dropped Ashley off I woke up and realized she wouldn't be here to make being stuck in New Orleans fun anymore I was extremely bummed out. I reached out of my bed to Grab my my phone on the bedside table, which seemed so far away .No messages, so I scrolled threw Instagram and Twitter. And finally woke up enough to get out of bed I walked over and turned the tv on and grabbed the schedule. I was surprised to see that the next weekend was the coven premier. I was shocked Ryan and Brad never really talked or reminded us, so I didn't have a dress or hair and makeup person yet. I really need to get on that. I read the schedule we were on episode five burn witch burn, and I only had a few scenes to film today with the council asking about Madison's death. So I went to get ready because I'd probably be late.

------------------------------------

When I arrived at set I remembered the lack of friends I had. It was fun I enjoyed the cast, but I didn't relate to anyone like I did while filming the first season, or the bling ring. After doing my make up and hair I went to search for Sarah or Gabourey and I couldn't find them the only person there was Emma, and she wasn't scheduled to be on set anyways, and I'm a nosey person so I went to ask her what she was so doing. When I got to her she was talking to someone on her phone so I just sat in the chair next to her. She walked around for a couple minutes then said goodbye I love you to whoever was on the phone so I'm assuming Evan. "Hey taissa" she said sitting down next to me. "I thought it was your day off what are you doing her" I asked. "I was bored so I decided why not come to set because Evan went to the gym to work with a trainer" she responded "oh I got ya, so did you see that to premier is next weekend I'm freaking out I need to get a dress" I said while playing with my hair. "My appointment to try on dresses is today do you want to come. It would be so fun we could get something to eat afterward" she said getting really excited. Normally I'd say no, but I'm in dire need of a dress and Emma has good stylist so why not. "Yeah that would be amazing" I said getting excited too. I felt like a little kid again jumping up and down with Emma about dresses. "I'll meet you after I do my scenes" I said "good ill come pick you up" she responded. "Taissa come to set" "well I got to go, but I can't wait to go try on dresses later" I said while walking away.

------------------------------------

When I walked out of my dressing room Emma was waiting for me. "Ready" she asked "of course" I smiled. I was actually excited Emma was starting to be a good friend. I'm secretly happy Ashley made plans with her because I'd have to do this myself. When we got in her car she turned on one direction, and I honestly couldn't stand one minute of that music, and she knew every word to every song. Needless to say I was beyond bored. "Where is your fitting" I asked. "It's at my house" she responded. "When did you get a house" I asked I was surprised "Evan and I rented one like two weeks after we got here, it just got to cramped for us and I wanted our dogs out here, but we just moved in on Saturday we had to buy furniture for it and we have busy schedules" she responded "yeah I get it sometimes my hotel room is way to small for me and I'm the only one" I said. "Exactly" she laughed. We pulled up to her house it was a traditional New Orleans house really long. We walked inside and it was beautiful it had granite countertops and new appliances in a huge kitchen and a Victorian style modern living room where evan and the stylist and a huge rack of dresses were. "Make your self at home" she smiled. "Hey" I said awkwardly waving at Evan. I really didn't think he would be here, that's awkward. "Okay here you girls try on any dress you want" the stylist said so we did we Tried on so many dresses I was six dresses in when I put on a short red dress with an open back, and I was feeling hot, so I walked out to the living room to join Emma who was in a long yellow gown. "What do you think" I asked. "That's the one taissa you look hot" Emma said. "AHH I know I'm so excited" I said I looked over at Evan who was forced by Emma to help her choose. His eyes lit up. He liked it and he was looking at me, so it was the obvious choice. I walked into the guest room to change and before I opened the door I got a poke on my shoulder and turned around to see Evans face . "What" I said. "Why the fuck are you here" he asked "to try on dresses with Emma" I responded. He opened the door to the room, and we walked in he then shut and locked the door. "Taissa I think we both know why you came here" he said. "I don't know what the fuck your talking about" I responded. I looked down and he was hard and you could see it it was pretty obvious. Honestly that made me want this dress even more I got him hard looking at me. In the mix of my thoughts he grabbed my back and kissed me. My heart melt and I felt like I was getting weak. "Evan Emma is going to find out" I said " no I told her I was going to the bathroom, and we both know how quick this goes" he winked. And kissed me throwing me on the bed. It got intense fast and the next thing I know he was inside me and then it was over. I jumped up and rushed to fix my hair and put on my normal clothes I walked out first to lay eyes on Emma in a beautiful white dress "Emma that's fucking gorgeous" I said "I hope Evan likes it" she said. And then Evan walked around the corner, and I'm sure he was kicking hisself in the face because if he would have waited ten seconds Emma looked ten times better and sexier than me. "Emma that's the one" he said running to kiss her. Wow that was a punch In the stomach. Now I'm just the other girl. he used me because I was there's when he was horny but she's the one he loves. I guess that's karma though I did just sleep with him. "I'm gonna leave you to alone, thanks Emma that was fun" I said while walking out the door. I wanted to get out of there. Although I was heartbroken once again I was pretty glad that Evans gonna look stupid when she asks him why he's not getting hard. I don't know why Evan has a spell on me whenever I'm with him I fall for him over and over again.