Freak Show Set

Its been so long since ive been able to update!! Im an interior design major in college and theres so much work to do! It's a long update though so enjoy. hopefully, ill update again soon!

Three weeks later

I sat on the floor of the nursery. With dozens of picture laid out in front of me. I had an old white window with six panels sitting beside me. It was extremely hard to pick out only six of these pictures for this very cliche pinterest project. I scanned each one as I have done about forty times now. It really was a hard decision. Avery was gorgeous and these two week prints of her just showcased it. In every photo she sleeping but each pose and accessory makes each shot unique and beautiful. I never thought I would be such a cliche mom, but her I am staring at Avery's naked new born photo shoot. I looked over at one where she is covered in an over sized tutu with a pink bow on her head.I slid that over to the favorites pile I had started.

My phone begins ringing and immediately jump. Shit I forgot to turn it on vibrate. I run over to it not even looking at who it was before I slid the lock screen to talk. "hello" I say in a whisper grabbing the baby monitor and heading for the door.

"Hello baby sister" Vera says. "What are you doing" she adds.

"Trying to pick out some of Avery's newborn shots for a frame" I sit down on the second step at the top of the stairs.

"I cannot wait to come see her"

"Well you better hurry shes already growing so fast"

"I know, Ill try to book a flight next week"

"mmhhmm, sure" I say sarcastically

"I will" she laughs back at me. "Anyways, how have the press been. Have they gotten any pictures of her yet" she asks.

"Nope, luckily not yet. I'm trying so hard to keep her out of the media. Its so damn hard though. Vera, the paparazzi are literally standing outside my house right now. Evan and I cannot leave the house with her. It's Absurd. It was never like this when I was with Evan before. I feel like Emma made him a lot more prone to the paparazzi" I say.

"Wow. dumb asses trying to get a good story. I wouldn't blame you if you stayed inside the house forever T. The paparazzi are such assholes."

"Every time Evan or I walk out they always scream at us" I roll my eyes just thinking about it.

"Have you decided if,how and when you'll release a photo of her" she asks.

"I'm not sure. Evan said just tweet it, but on the other hand Just Jared offered to do a photo shoot with Avery and interview with Evan and I, so I'm honestly thinking about doing it that way"

"Yeah id go with that you get great pictures and get a story with meaning instead of people millions of people tweeting around her photo. I mean people still will but at east it will have more information and meaning than if Evan just tweeted a photo"

"Yeah. I am taking her to the freak show set today" I say.

"T, that doesn't sound like a good idea"

"Well, Sarah has been begging me for weeks and the freak show set is super secluded and ill put a blanket over Avery until were in the car"

"I'm talking about Emma" she says bluntly forgetting about everything else I just said.

"Thats why I'm going today. Sarah doesn't get much time off set because of her character, and Emma's at a meeting in New York and wont be on set today"