Chapter 3: first time

⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut and language

Dixie's POV
Im gonna shit myself. I can't be alone with Noah. Fuck.

Noah: "Come on Dixie."

We walked upstairs and went into the guest bedroom and as I sat down Noah locked the door. I gulped and looked at him. I was so nervous. I wanted him.

I have slept with my ex boyfriend and had 2 other hookups but this is different. I don't know why but I'm feeling things in my stomach that I've never felt before.

He walked up to me and told me to stand up. I stood up and he said "Strip." I took my dress off and stood there in my lacy white thong and bra. He grabbed my throat and said "I'm gonna fuck you until you scream." Holy shit. This is happening. "Is that what you would like?" He asked me. "Yes," I said. He then smashed his lips into mine. We made out aggressively and he started to kiss my neck. He found my sweet spot and I started to moan. "Mhmm fuck Noah." He took off his shirt and let me tell you.. he was smoking. He had a rock hard 6 pack. He pushed me onto the bed and came down to meet me. He unclasped my bra and started leaving purple marks around my breasts. "UHHHH fuck. Yes." He started kissing lower around my belly button. "P-lease N- oah," I said moaning. "Please what?" He said with a smirk. "Please touch me." "Where?" He said. "E-verywhere." And with that, he pulled my thong off and pushed apart my legs. He kissed my thighs and slowly made his way to me sex. He licked his tongue up and down my slit. I couldn't contain my moans at this point.

He thruster a finger into me that made me jolt. I have never felt this much pleasure. He added another finger and I gasped. "Ahhhh yes" I said breathlessly. He continued thrusting his fingers into me and flicking my clit with his tongue. I felt a sensation in my stomach that I've never felt before. I felt full and ready to explode. "Noah my stomach feels weird," I said moaning. "Just release babygirl,"he said still sucking and thrusting. I let go and let me tell you.. I was on cloud nine. I squirted. Oh my god. I thought that was only in the movies? As I can down from my high, Noah said "Dix, have you ever cum before?" "I don't think so. No man has ever made me cum. They usually just put it in and cum within 5 minutes," I said. "I'm sorry. Every man should make sure the girl is satisfied and finishes," he said with a genuine smile. God, he's so perfect.

He then took off his pants and underwear as his dick sprung up. Holy shit!! It was huge!! 7 1/2-8 inches I think. He put a condom on and then asked me "Are you sure? We don't have to do this yet?" "I've never been more sure Noah," I said. He then thrusted his dick into me. "UHHHH. Mmhhmm fuck yes. Right there," I moaned. "Uhh damn babygirl, you're so tight."

He continued thrusting into me and the I rolled us so I was on top. I sank down onto his cock and started riding him. "Ahhh shit baby. Mm you look so sexy," Noah said. I held my boobs and jumped up and down moaning really loud. The pleasure was impeccable. I started to feel a knot in my stomach. "Noah I need to cum." "Wait for me. On the count of three." "1...2...3 cum Dixie." I let out a loud moan as I felt him release and as I came down from my high shaking.

I put my forehead to his and all you could hear was our loud breathing. "That was amazing Noah." "Fuck yeah it was. Pretty sure that was the best sex of my life." I got off of him and got up to start putting on my clothes but I fell because my legs were shaking so bad. Noah laughed at me and I told him to come help me. He helped me up and threw me on the bed and cuddled into my chest. I played with his curls and we just sat there in silence.

Noah: "I like you Dix and I want to take you on a date. Would you like to go on a date tomorrow night?"

Dixie: "I would love too!" I said smiling.

Noah: "Awesome. We should probably head back downstairs. I think it's been over an hour now."

Dixie: "You're right. Let's get changed and head down there."

We got up and changed and freshened up and headed down the stairs.

Bryce: "Well look who it is. You know we could hear you guys?"

Shit. How embarrassing. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I hate it here.

A/N
First smut. I was cringing the whole time but if you guys want more, I will make more. Thanks for reading!!