Chapter 25: morning sex (short chapter)

Dixie's POV

We arrived home from the fashion show and Noah decided to make us nachos as I went upstairs and showered. I stepped into the shower and stood under the hot water. I felt it run down my back and I let out a sigh.

My body was sore from the fashion show. The heels definitely made me feet and calves sore. I washed my makeup off and then washed my hair because it had a lot of hairspray in it. After I washed my body as well, i got out and did my skincare. I then walked to my closet and put on a sweatshirt and shorts.

As I walked downstairs I saw Noah with two plates filled with nachos. "Oh god, those look so good baby. Thank you!" I told him. "Of course babygirl. Eat up," he said giving me a kiss on the lips.

We sat down and ate and watched a movie before we headed up to bed.

The next morning

I woke up cuddled into Noah's chest. "Noah. It's time to get up." He moved around and groaned. I chuckled and said seductively, "Please baby? I want you."

His eyes popped open and he ran to the bathroom to brush his teeth. I laughed and then followed him to do the same.

I sat up on the counter and continued to brush my teeth as I placed my hand on my left breast and squeezed it gently. I moaned as I pinched my nipple.

"Baby stop teasing me," Noah said groaning. I spit my toothpaste out and rinsed my toothbrush. Next, I rinsed my mouth with water and then slowly turned around and took my top off.

"Fuck Dixie. You look so hot," Noah moaned. I smirked at him and then threw my shirt across the bathroom. Noah spit his toothpaste out quickly and then rinsed his toothbrush and mouth.

Noah then went between my legs and started kissing my neck. I threw my head back and gave him more access as I moaned his name.

Noah started to kiss down my chest and when he got to my breasts he starting licking and sucking on them. "Ah shit. Just like that baby. Fuck it feels so good," I moaned.

He kissed down to my stomach and then pulled my shorts down followed by my underwear. He smirked up at me and then dipped his head between my legs and blew air on my heat. I jumped at the pleasure that was building inside of me. He chuckled and then placed a soft kiss on my clit.

I grinded my hips forward so he would stop teasing me and he grabbed my hips and held them in place. "Noah, please," I whined.

"Please what baby?" he said smiling at me. I frowned at him and said "Please eat me out baby. I wanna feel your tongue on me."

He kissed my thigh and then licked his tongue up and down my slit. I pushed my back against the mirror so I wouldn't fall and put my hands in Noahs hair as he sucked on my clit.

"Oh my god! That feels so fucking good!" I screamed. He started to do figure eights with his tongue and my legs started shaking. He then added three fingers into me and thrusted them.

He found my g-spot so quick. My hips jolted forward and started grinding with his fingers and tongue. This time he didn't stop me.

My legs started to shake even more and I knew I was close. "Noah, I'm so close," I whimpered. He thrusted faster and sucked my clit the way I liked it and I came all over him.

He didn't stop though. He kept thrusting hard and sucking me. "NOAH. Oh my god. Baby, what are you doing."

"I'm going to make you squirt," he said into me. "Shit. I don't think I can come again," I said throwing my head back. "You can do it. Do it for me baby. Squirt in my mouth," he groaned.

I gasped as he hit a new spot inside of me that felt amazing. My eyes rolled back as I felt my self squirt. Everything went black and I could see stars. After I came down from my high, Noah stood up and kissed my lips. I moaned into his mouth when I tasted myself on his tongue as he started to take of his shorts.

My pussy was already dripping again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as he placed his hands on my ass and squeezed them. He carried me to my bed and lied me down gently.

He came on top of me and started kissing my lips harder. I kissed him back but then pulled away and flipped him over. I kissed down his abs and to his dick.

I licked my lips and then wrapped them around his cock. I begin sucking his tip and he moaned out "Fuck Dix, just like that. You're so good." I took this as a sign to start bobbing my head up and down his long shaft.

Soon Noah grabbed my head and thrusted his dick into my throat. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen. His head was thrown back and he was moaning my name.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum baby," he whimpered. I nodded my head and he shot his cum down my throat. I got up and then crawled up his body and straddled him.

"You look so fine," he whispered to me. I blushed and then grabbed his dick that was already hard again and aligned it with my entrance. I slowly sunk down onto it. I placed my hands on his chest and moaned as I felt him fill me up. My walls clenched around him and Noah moaned out.

Once I was used to his size, I begin to grind on his dick. "Mhm, you're hitting it just right," I moaned. He smirked at me and then flipped us over and slammed into me hard.

I let out a whimper and wrapped my legs around his waist as he continued to slam into my g-spot. "Noah I'm cumming," I said as I came all over his dick. Noah followed right after me and then collapsed on me. "I love you," he said to me. "I love you," I whispered back.

We lied their like that and soon fell asleep intertwined with one another.

A/N
This is a short one. I'm so sorry I haven't posted in over a month. My mental health is still not the best but I'm working on it. I have had no motivation for this story.
I will try to post more often! Thank you guys.
Oh and one more thing. Dixie and Noah are still together in real life right? They are just being more private? I love them so much together and it would kill me if they broke up 😩