Chapter 15: Phone sex

Dixie's POV
I have been home for about a week now resting while Noah takes care of me and also goes to school to get our assignments. Later tonight Noah will be leaving to New York to see some family. I can't go because im still healing and I need to watch Charli.

I heard the front door open and Noah called out to me "Hey Baby! Im home!" "Hi my love. I'm in my room." I heard footsteps and then Noah entered my room. He came up to me and pushed the hair behind my ears and kissed my forehead.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay here with you. I can reschedule it." "No, no baby. Go have fun with your family. I will be okay. I'll call you every day." "Okay. I'm gonna go home and pack and then leave. Here is the assignments from today," Noah said. "Thank you baby. I love you! Have fun and text me when you take off and land!" "Will do! I love you," he said giving me a kiss and walking out my door. I heard the front door open and close and then him driving away. I'm gonna miss him but it'll be okay.

I got up and decided to take a bubble bath. I wanted to relax because my head and stomach hurt still. I got the bath started and then went into Charli's room. "Her Char.. OH MY GOD!! Ahh," I yelled as I closed my eyes. Charli and Chase were fucking! Good god, I did not need to see that. "DIXIE! WTF?!" She yelled. "I'm so sorry you guys! I didn't know Chase was over. I was gonna see if you wanted anything from Chipotle? Do you guys want something?" I yelled through the door. Charli opened the door and came out "Dixie, I can't believe you saw that. Why didn't you knock?" "I'm so sorry Charli! I didn't know he was over so I thought I could just walk in. If I had know he was over, I would have knocked." I said. "Let's just pretend you didn't see that," she said. "Deal. Do you and Chase want something from chipotle?" I asked. "Uhm yeah. I'll text you what we want."

I walked back to my bathroom and then placed an order on DoorDash to be delivered. It said it would take about an hour. I got into the tub and rested my head back as I closed my eyes.

After my bath, I got out and put my hair in a pony tail and then put lotion on my body. I then got dressed and went downstairs. I sat on the couch and watched "Schitt's Creek" until the food got there.

After eating my food I decided to go up stairs and get ready for bed. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put on some shorts and a cropped tank top. I then crawled into bed and that when I got a message from Noah.

Noah: Hey baby. I forgot to text you when I got here but I am now at my grandparents house. What are you up to?

Me: Glad you landed safely! I just got ready for bed.

Noah: What are you wearing?

Me: Shorts and a cropped tank top. Why?

Noah: No reason.😏 I'm wearing nothing.

Oh god. I started to get wet and decided to take my clothes off and take some pictures of myself for him.

I sent him three photos of my whole naked body.

*sent three images*

Noah: Holt fuck baby🥵 you're turning me on.

Me: Can I touch myself daddy?

Noah: Mhm, yes baby. I want you to first play with your boobs.

I grabbed my boobs and started massaging them and then pinched my nipples a few times. I moaned as I did so.

Me: Mhm fuck daddy. That feels so good! What should I do next?

Noah: I want you to trail your hand down and slip your fingers into your panties and play with that beautiful clit of yours. But don't you dare finger yourself. That pussy is only for me to be inside of.

Good god. I loved this side of Noah

Me: Yes sir.

I stuck my hand in my panties and started rubbing my clit. I let out a few shaky breaths as I did so.

Noah: How does that feel dixie? Does it feel good? Imagine Im playing with your clit.

I closed my eyes and imagined Noah rubbing me. I started to moan and arched my back.

*FaceTime call from Daddy🥵🍆*

I answered the phone and angled it so Noah could see exactly what I was doing.

Noah: "Oh fuck. You look so good."

Me: "Mhmm it feels so good," I said as I continued to rub my clit.

Noah: "Grab the vibrator my love," he said smirking.

I grabbed the vibrator and showed Noah.

Noah: "Good girl. Now turn it on and place it on your wet pussy for daddy."

I put it on my clit and and turned it on. As soon as it hit my pussy, I stated to moan loudly and arched my back. I looked at the phone and saw that Noah had positioned the phone so I could see him stroking his dick.

Noah: "That's right. Arch that back for daddy."

I arched in even more and heard a deep growl escape from Noah's mouth. I smirked.

Me: "Your cock looks so good baby. I wish it was inside my pussy. Or inside my mouth."

Noah: "Fuck. I want to eat your pink pussy lips and make you cum on my mouth. Then I want to fuck the shit out of that tight little pussy of yours."

Me: "UHHH. Fuck Noah. Mhm I'm gonna cum."

Noah: "Me too. On the count of three"

Noah: "1... 2... 3. Cum baby."

We both moaned as we came.

Noah: "God. That was so good Dixie. I wish I could eat your cum up right now."

Me: "Oh my! I would love that."

Noah: "Go clean up baby and then go to bed okay? I love you. Goodnight."

Me: "Goodnight my love. I love you."

He blew me a kiss and then we hung up. I went and showered and then came back to bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I drifted off into a deep sleep.

A/N
This was very short but it's better then nothing I guess lol. It's like 2 a.m. so I'm very tired. Anyways, thanks for reading! Have a good night or day wherever you are!