Chapter 11: Girlfriend? +smut

Noah's POV
Today was the day I was going to ask Dixie to be my girlfriend. I love her more than anything. She gave me another chance when I kissed Aly and she was also there for me when I thought I was gonna be a dad. She is simply the best. I wanted to make her mine.

I woke up around 10:30 and saw Dixie was still asleep. I went downstairs and cooked up some eggs, toast, bacon, and waffles. I poured her a glass of milk and me a water and brought everything upstairs. I set everything on the side table and then got in bed and started giving Dixie light kisses. She slowly opened her eyes and gave me a kiss. "Good morning baby," she said smiling. Gosh. That freaking smile gets me every time. She is so pretty when she wakes up. And for how?? "Good morning my love. I made us breakfast," I said as I leaned over and grabbed the tray of food. "Oh my god Noah. This is too sweet. Thank you baby. I love you," she said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I love you more." She grabbed her plate and began eating.

After about 25 minutes I told her we should get ready for the beach. I picked her up and walked us to the bathroom. I set her down and we began washing our faces and brushed our teeth. Then she put her hair up while I fixed mine. We then went and put our swimsuits on and let me tell you.. Dixie looked stunning. Holy shit. I started to get hard. She looked at me and looked down at my bulge and giggled. I smirked and continued getting dressed.

This is what they are wearing

Once we were done changing we got in the car and drove to Malibu

Once we were done changing we got in the car and drove to Malibu. Once we got there I went around the car and helped Dixie out. She held my hand and we walked down to the beach. I had already asked Blake to set everything up and this is what she saw

 I had already asked Blake to set everything up and this is what she saw

She looked at me and squealed. "This is so cute baby. Thank you my love," she said kissing me. "Of course my babygirl. Wanna get in the water?" "Sure but don't get my hair wet please," she said with a pouty lip. "We will see about that," I said as I picked her up and put her over my shoulder. I slapped her butt and she whimpered. "NOAH. Don't throw me in the water!! AHHHH." I set her down as we got to the water and I splashed her and got her hair wet. She glared at me and said "Oh, you are in trouble!" she said as she charged at me. She jumped on to me and we both fell back into the water completely submerging ourselves. We laughed and then she playfully punch my chest, "My hairs wet now you asshole." I smirked at her and she blushed. "Dixie?" I said looking into her eyes. "Yes?" she said smiling. "I want to say that I am so so sorry for the whole Aly thing and I know it will take time for you to fully trust me again and I'm okay with that. I also want to thank you for just being the sweetest most caring person I have ever met. You have made me the happiest person I have been in a long time. You make me want to wake up. I love you more than anything my love. Will you be my girlfriend?" I said smiling. She started to tear up and said "of course I will be your girlfriend! I love you. And I have forgiven you for Aly. It's only been like two days but I trust you and I now know your reasoning! But yes, I will be your girlfriend," she said blushing.

⚠️Smut⚠️
She threw herself at me and we shared the most passionate kiss. She deepened it and moaning into my mouth, giving me access to slip my tongue in. She slowly began grinding her hips against me and my bulge began to grow. I pulled away and said "babygirl, we are in the water. Let's wait until we get ti the hotel." "No, I want you right now. Please make love to me," she said still grinding her hips and moaning. I looked around and made sure no one was around. Once I made sure no one was here I gave in. "Give me your bottoms," I said. She looked at me kind of confused and then took them off. I took mine off and walked almost up to beach but not quite and threw our swimsuit bottoms on the beach. I went back to her and started to kiss her neck. She moaned into my ear. Her moans were so beautiful. "Please Noah," she begged. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. "Please what baby? Use your words and tell me what you want," I said kissing her chest. "Please put your cock in my pussy. I need you to make me cum," she said with her eyes in the back of her head because I was pushing my dick through her slit and teasing her. "Don't cum until I let you okay?" "Mhm," she said breathing heavy. I put my tip in her and she slammed her head down on my shoulder and groaned really loudly.  "Baby. Can you fuck me faster?" she said against my lips. I started thrusting really fast and she said "Yes, yes, yes. Just like that baby." "Fuck you're so tight and wet," I hissed. I could feel her pussy walls tightening around my cock and I almost came but I wanted to continue so I controlled myself and started doing slow. "Fuck baby. I was almost there," she said kinda mad. "Don't cum yet," I said. She grinded into me and I was pumping in and out. "Yes, yes, yes! Shit! I'm gonna cum Noah." I slapped her ass and said "No." "Please baby. I really need to. It starting to hurt." She said as she reached down and started rubbing her swollen clit. "Fine. Cum." I said. Her walls clenched even harder around my cock and as soon as she released I came inside of her. "FUCK. Ahhh yes!," she said coming down from her high. I gave her a long kiss and told her how much I loved her. "I love you baby." "I love you!" she said. "Let's go to our hotel." We got out fast and put on our swim bottoms quick and we packed everything up because we decided to also eat at the hotel instead. Once we got to the car, we put everything in the back and got in and drove to the hotel. I put my hand on her thigh and teased her bit on the way.

When we got there, we got out and I grabbed our food and suitcases. We walked inside and as I checked us in, some man came up to Dixie and Dixie said "Griffin?"

A/N
Kind of a cliffhanger lmao. Hope you enjoyed you little freaks 😏