Chapter 24: Lola +smut

Noah's POV
I woke up to Dixie snoring on my chest. She's so cute. She has her modeling event today. I can't wait to see her fine ass walking down the runway.

I gently rubbed Dixie's head and kissed her forehead a few times. She started to stir awake and she looked up at me with her big beautiful brown eyes.

"Mm good morning handsome," she groaned. "Good morning babygirl," I chuckled. We leaned it for a sweet gentle kiss.

"You excited for today?" I asked her. "Super excited! I can't wait to do it!" she said smiling. "Ready to get up and get ready?" I asked. She nodded her head and then we got up for the day.

We got in the shower and washed ourselves. We also had some fun😉. When we got out, we moisturized our faces and then brushed our teeth.

After getting changed, Dixie had to leave right away to get ready. I kissed her goodbye and went into the kitchen and made myself an omelet.

I had five hours to kill until the show. I decided on watching a movie for the time being.

2 and a half hours later
I finished the movie and heard a knock at the door. I stood up and walked to the front door. When I opened it, there was a girl standing there. She had long dark black hair, freckles, and brown eyes just like Dixie's.

"Uh hi. Who are you?" I asked the girl who was gawking at me. "Uhm hi. I'm Lola! I'm Dixie and Charli's cousin. Who are you?" she asked me batting her eyelashes.

"I'm Noah, Dixie's boyfriend," I said smiling and picturing my beautiful girlfriend. "Oh, well I stopped by to give her these roses for her show. But maybe we could go together? I haven't been to one of her shows in awhile and I'm sure she would be excited to see me," she said half smiling.

"Uh okay. I'm gonna go upstairs and get ready. You can sit in the living room and watch a show," I said to her as I started walking up the stairs.

I was getting weird vibes from her but I might just be overthinking it. I walked into Dixie's closet and went to my section that she made for me since I'm always here. I picked out a dark gray suit and black shoes.

I got dressed in the suit and then went into the bathroom and put some sculpting cream in my curls. I then sprayed my cologne and brushed my teeth.

Once I was done, I checked my phone and saw that I needed to leave now. I went downstairs and told Lola that I would be in the car waiting for her.

I got into the drivers seat and plugged in the address to the runway show. After about 10 minutes, Lola walked out wearing literally nothing.

Her ass was literally out

Her ass was literally out. Who in the hell would wear that?

She opened the passenger side and got in. "Lola, are you sure you want to wear that? Isn't it a bit much?" I asked her. "Noah. You don't like my outfit?" she said pouting her lips.