Chapter 13: movies +smut

Dixie's POV
I woke up to the bright sun shining in my face. I quickly closed my eyes again due to the sting from the sun. I slowly opened my eyes again and looked over at Noah. He was peacefully sleeping and he looked so fine. His hair was messy and he was shirtless. I was already getting aroused. I slipped out from under his arms and went into the shower. The shower was a great big clear shower so anyone could see you.

As I got in the hot water hit my skin and it felt amazing. I felt so dirty from the night before. I let the water run over my naked body and then I felt arms wrap around waist. I knew right away it was Noah. I leaned back on to him and we just stood there enjoying each other's company. "How did you sleep baby," he asked me. "Really good. You tired me out," I said smirking. "Good," he said smirking back. He grabbed a loofa and put some body wash on it and then turned me around. He looked me in the eyes and then gave me a short kiss as he slowly started rubbing the loofa across my chest. He watched himself lather it across my breasts. I moaned a little and threw my head back as he went across my nipples. He continued lathering my whole body and then I did the same to him. We rinsed ourselves and then did shampoo and conditioner.

⚠️Smut⚠️
Just as I was about to walk out of the shower, Noah pinned me to the glass and started kissing me. I moaned into his mouth as his hands wandered down to my pussy. He spread my folds open and put two fingers in. I whimpered as he continued. He then took his fingers out and tapped my leg for me to jump. I jumped into his arms and he grabbed my ass. I grabbed his dick and positioned it at my entrance. I slowly slid down onto his dick and then he thrusted in and out of me. I threw my head back and said "Ohh fuck baby. That feels so good. Just like that." "You like when daddy fucks you hard?" he said against my mouth. "Mhm. Fuck." I said. He slapped my ass and said "Tell me how good it feels." "Uhhh shit. It feels so good baby. You're hitting it just right. I love you and how your cock can please me. Mmm this is so good baby," I said moaning. "I love your tight little pussy and how it clenches around daddy's big cock," he said thrusting even faster. "Yes, yes, yes. Baby I'm cumming," I said as my orgasm ripped through me. Noah came right after me. I put my forehead against his and we stayed in that position for a few minutes catching our breaths. "You are so good Noah. I've never had an orgasm before you. I just can't get enough," I said looking into his eyes. "I love making you cum and seeing that face in so much pleasure," he said sliding out of me. He put me back down and then we walked out of the shower.

After drying off and getting ready for the day, we heard a knock at the door. Noah answered it and a guy with a big tray stood there. Noah thanked him and took the tray. He walked over to the bed and said "I ordered us breakfast baby." "Mm I'm so hungry. I worked up an appetite after what we just did," I said smirking. He smiled at me and then kissed me.

When we were done eating, we decided to pack up and leave. He told me he had one more surprise before heading home.

Once we got in the car he turned the radio on and put his hand on my thigh and said "You ready?" "Yep. Let's go," I said giving him a kiss. "I love that you're my girlfriend now." "I'm so happy you're my boyfriend," I said smiling back at him.

We arrived at a movie theater 30 minutes later. "I know you've been wanting to go to the theaters to see a movie. So here we are." "YAY! Oh my god. I love the theaters. It reminds me of when I used to go with my parents. Thank you baby," I said kissing him. "Of course baby."

When we got inside, we got our tickets and then went and got some popcorn, drinks, and candy. We then walked to our theater and sat down. He also brought a blanket to stay warm during the movie.

⚠️Another smut lmao⚠️
About half way through the movie Noah's hand slid up my leg and up my thigh. I gasped and looked at him. He gave me a reassuring look. I looked around and saw that there were 4 other people in our row and everyone else was in the rows ahead of us. I whispered "Baby not here. There are people a few seats away from us." "We have a blanket. Don't make a sound." I gave in and he stuck his hand in my pants and started to rub my pussy through my soaked panties. He growled into my ear "Fuck, you are so wet. If people were not in the same row with us, I would take you right here." Oh my, would I love that. I whimpered at the thought. He then put his hand in my underwear and took his thick fingers through my folds. I grabbed on to his bicep and held my mouth so I wouldn't moan or scream. He started circling my throbbing clit. I moaned a little bit and someone looked over at us. Noah stopped moving his hand and cleared his throat and pretended to watch the movie. The person looked back at the movie and then Noah said "Baby, you need to be quiet okay?" "Fuck baby. I'm trying. It just feels so good." "Just squeeze my arm instead of moaning," he said. I nodded at him and he continued circling my clit. I threw my head back and bit my hand to stop the moans. Noah smirked at me and continued teasing me. He then slid one finger into me. Shit. It feels so good. He then added another finger and began thrusting in and out of me at a fast pace. He kissed me and let me moan into his mouth so it was muffled. I looked at him and warned him that I was close. He nodded his head and I let go. I bit my hand so hard so I wouldn't make a peep. I grinded my hips against his fingers as I came. I sat back as I calmed down and Noah slid his fingers back out and took his hand out of my pants. He looked at me straight in the eyes and licked his fingers. I gulped. Shit, that was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. He got close to me and whispered "You taste so damn good Dixie." I blushed and then rested my head on his chest. We continued watching the movie and cuddled.

Once the movie was over, we got into the car and started driving home. "Thank you baby for the best two days! It was very special. I love you." "Of course baby. You deserve it. I love you more than anything else in this world." I smiled at him and then I turned my head to look out the window.

About 10 minutes into the drive we came to a four way stop. It was our turn to go so Noah started to drive forward and as I was looking out my window, a car going about 65 mph blew the stop sign and t-boned us. All I remember was everything going black.

A/N
I DID ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER. Sorry.