Chapter 4: the date

Bryce: "You guys were literally yelling."

Noah: "Dude shut up. I think we are gonna leave, right Dix?"

I buried my head into Noah's chest and nodded. He took my hand and we walked out the front door.

Noah: "He shouldn't have said anything. That was rude."

Dixie: "It's whatever but I'm embarrassed. Literally the our whole grade heard us. I can't go to school."

He came towards me and gave me a hug and kiss on my forehead. "Dix, who cares if they heard. I really like you and it doesn't matter what they think. We are in this together and I will be by your side tomorrow, I promise," he said. "Thank you Noah. I really like you too!"

Dixie: "Where's your car?"

Noah: "My brother dropped me off because we share a car and he needed it."

Dixie: "Is he gonna come get you?"

Noah: "No I'm just gonna walk home. He is working right now."

Dixie: "Let me give you a ride home."

He smiled at me and we walked to my car. We got in and he gave me directions to his house. When we got there we looked at each other and he leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I looked into his beautiful hazel eyes and said "Thank you for such a fun night. I can't wait for our date tomorrow!" "Me neither! I will pick you up at 7 tomorrow night, how does that sound?" "Sounds good. I will see you tomorrow at school." He gave me another kiss and said goodnight. He got out of my car and walked up to his house and waved at me. Then he went into his house. I turned on the radio and set home.

When I got home I saw Charli sitting in the living room eating tacos and watch a movie.

Charli: "Hey Dix, how was your night?"

Dixie: "It was really good. I have a date tomorrow."

Charli: "OH MY GOD! WITH WHO?"

Dixie: "The new kid named Noah."

Charli: "You're kidding? He is so hot. Nice job Dix! Did he kiss you, or what happened?"

Dixie: "We may have had sex and then he asked me on a date."

Charli: "WHAT? Go girl, get some."

We laughed and talked some more and then went to our own bedrooms and got into bed.

I got a message from Noah

Daddy🍆🥵
I had fun tonight and cannot
wait for our date tomorrow!
Goodnight Dix❤️

Me
I had fun too! See you
tomorrow! Goodnight❤️

I turned my phone off and drifted off to sleep.

Next morning at school

I walked into school and saw Noah at his locker. He saw me and smiled and walked up to me. I was pretty nervous to see other people because of last night but no one really seemed to care or look at me. He came up to me and gave me a hug. "Hey Dix." "Hi Noah." "You look really good!" He said. "Thank you Noah!" I said as I gave him a peck on the lips. "What was that for?" he said with a smirk. I laughed and said "because you're cute." We walked to class and he held my hand. We aren't even dating but we sure act like it.

After school I texted Noah because i couldn't find him and basically told him I'm leaving to get ready for the date tonight and also what he had planned for the date. He said okay and told me it was a surprise date. How exciting!

I got home and decided to make a small chicken quesadilla to tide me over until dinner since we were eating pretty late. After I ate I texted Noah and asked what I should wear and he said something casual.

I put on some makeup and did my hair down. This was my outfit I chose.

At around 6:50 I heard the doorbell ring so I ran downstairs and opened the door

At around 6:50 I heard the doorbell ring so I ran downstairs and opened the door. Noah stood there looking fine as ever.

Noahs outfit

Noah: "Wow Dixie, you look gorgeous

Noah: "Wow Dixie, you look gorgeous."

Dixie: "Thank you. You look gorgeous as well!"

We both laughed and he took my hand and we walked to his car. He opened the passenger door for me and then walked around and got in the drivers seat. "You excited?" he asked me. "Yes but also nervous because i haven't been on a date in awhile. I also hate not knowing where I'm going to." "Hey it's okay. I'm nervous too! But I can't tell you you because its a surprise!"

He turned on some music and put his hand on my thigh as we drove to our unknown destination.

After about 20 minutes of us talking and laughing he told me we were about 5 minutes away and for me to put on a blind fold. Once we got to the destination he grabbed my hand and walked me to our date. He took the blindfold off and this is what I saw.

 He took the blindfold off and this is what I saw

Dixie: "OH MY GOD NOAH. It's perfect! You're amazing!"

He smiled and gave me a kiss. We sat down and had some good conversation while eating our food. He then turned on a movie. We cuddled up and began watching.

I felt horny and I wanted to show him how much I already cared for him so I decided to make a move. I started to kiss his neck and he groaned a bit. I then moved up and started making out with him. I wanted him so bad.

A/N
Smut coming next! I think everyone liked the last one so I will do another. Thanks for reading!!