Chapter 7: Hot Tub

1 month later
Dixie and Noah have gotten closer. He has helped her through the sexual assault. They told the police about it and they are still searching for the man. They also found the security footage of the man attacking her.

Dixie's POV
I woke up in my boyfriends arms. He looked so peaceful. His curls were messy and he just looked perfect. He has been the sweetest to me through this all. He makes me feel special and he has respected that I don't wanna have sex for awhile because of what happened. It's not that I don't trust him, I'm just still a little shaken up from the assault.

I looked up at him and ran my fingers through his hair. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. He gave me a forehead kiss and then a kiss on my lips. "Good morning baby. How did you sleep?" He said smiling. "Good. How did you sleep?" "I slept like a little baby," he said laughing.

We got up and made the bed and then got ready for the day. We went downstairs and made breakfast and that is when we got a call from the police station. "Hello, this is officer Miller. Is this Dixie?" said Officer Miller. "This is she." "We found the man that assaulted you. He is in custody and the trial will be held tomorrow. Are you and your lawyer ready?" "Yes sir. I will be there." "Perfect. See you tomorrow at 3:00."

I hung up the phone and ran and jumped into Noah's arms. "THEY FOUND HIM," I said crying. "That's amazing baby!" He held me tight and then planted a passionate kiss on my lips. "What should we do to celebrate?" Noah said. "Lunch date?" "Of course." We finished breakfast and then went and watched a movie. After the movie we took a nap and then headed out to lunch. We decided on Mexican food. We ate lunch and just had a fun time. I was ecstatic that they found the man that hurt me. He deserves to rot in prison.

After lunch I went to my therapist appointment. My therapist is the best and has really helped me through this, including Noah and my sister. When I was done at my appointment, I headed over to Noah's house.

When I got there, I walked up to his bedroom and greeted him. "Hi baby." "Hey babygirl. How was your appointment?" "Really good. I feel so much better." "I'm glad." He gave me a kiss and then suggested we go in to the hot tub. I agreed and put on my swimsuit.

⚠️Smut⚠️
We went outside and got in. Noah grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him. He started to kiss my lips and then my neck. I moaned into his ear and he continued to leave marks on my neck. I was starting to get wet. I didn't think I would want to have sex for some time but I really needed him. "Noah, i love you," I said moaning. He stopped and looked at me. "You love me?" He said. I looked away embarrassed thinking I said something stupid. I started to get up and he pulled me back down "hey, hey. Where are you going?" "Inside." "Why baby?" "Because I'm embarrassed," I said. "Baby? Look at me." I looked at him. "I love you too. So much." He said smiling. "Really? You don't have to say it just because i did." "No, I really do love you. I was going to wait until later, but since you said it, I needed to say it too because I really do love you. I love Dixie Jane!" "I love you Noah. More than anything. You really helped me through this and tomorrow is going to be a big day and I am going to win because I have you by my side." He smiled at me and gave me a kiss. The kiss turned into a makeout.

Noah pulled away and said "Baby, we don't have to have sex if you're not ready. I can wait." "I'm ready Noah. I need you. Just go slow. Please make love to me baby." And with that he took my swimsuit top off. I then stood up and took my bottoms off while he took his off too. I then got on Noah's lap and kissed him some more. He moaned into my mouth and then he kissed down my neck. He grabbed my boobs with his hand and held them and squeezed them. He lightly pinched my nipples and it made me whimper. I want him so bad. He then put my boobs in his mouth and gave me more hickeys. Noah then asked if I was certain I wanted to do this. I told him yes and then he slowly inserted his dick into me. I moaned out in so much pleasure. It was a bit painful, but Noah kept going slow and asking if I was okay and when I was ready, I told him to go faster. He grabbed my hips and pulled me up and down fast. He felt so good inside me. I missed this. "I love you so much baby," he said putting his forehead to mine. "I love you." I continued to ride him moaning loud that I'm pretty sure the neighbors heard us but I didn't care because this was heavenly. I could feel my stomach getting full and my walls squeezed around his dick signaling to him that I was ready to release. He reaches his thumb down and started to rub my clit at the same time. I threw my head back and arched my back into him. "Cum for me babygirl. Come undone." And with that, I let go all over his dick. A few seconds after, he released into me. We both screamed each other's names when we released. It was the most beautiful sex I have ever had. We showed each other how much we loved each other. I never knew I could fall for someone within a month and a half of meeting.

After we came down from our highs, we got out and went inside to shower. Noah started the shower and then grabbed me and brought me in with him. He picked me up and began kissing my neck. He then slipped in me once again. It surprised me and I moaned out in pleasure. He grabbed my ass as he thrusted in and out of me. "You are so fucking fine," he said whispering into my ear. I moaned in response and then he told me to cum. I squirted everywhere as he pulled out and came on me.

We finished our shower with more kisses and hugs while washing each other. We got out and went to change and then got into his bed. He kissed me good night and then fell asleep with me in his arms. I couldn't really sleep because i was so nervous for the trial tomorrow.

A/N
Sorry it's short. I'm busy with school and work but I hope you enjoyed❤️