Chapter 12: He hurt me +smut

⚠️Mention of rape and abuse⚠️
⚠️Smut⚠️

Dixie's POV
We got to the hotel and Noah went to the front desk to check us in. Noah turned a round and looked past me so I turned around and saw Griffen. "Griffen?" I said. "Hey Dix. How's my baby?" he said smirking. He grabbed my arm forcefully and pulled me into him and gave me a hug. "GET OFF OF ME GRIFFEN!" I said shaking and crying. "GET OFF OF HER MAN!" Noah said running up to us. He grabbed me and put me behind him. Noah punched Griffen in the face and Griffen said "What the fuck do? Get away from me. I'm just trying to spend time with my girl." "IM NOT YOUR GIRL NOR WILL I EVER BE AGAIN! LEAVE!" I said still shaking. Griffen rolled his eyes and then left the building. Noah turned around and hugged me. "Babygirl. It's okay! He's gone. You're safe, I promise," Noah said. I started to calm down and then said "Can we go up to the room?" "Yes, let me grab the key," he said. He got the key and he held my hand and we went to our room.

I walked into this.

"Oh my god baby! This is beautiful," I said through sniffs

"Oh my god baby! This is beautiful," I said through sniffs. "They did a good job setting this up!" Noah said. "Baby, can you tell me how you know that man?" He asked.

I took a deep breath and said "That guy we saw was my ex boyfriend Griffin. When I first met him, he was so sweet and made me feel special. But after about two months of dating he forced me to have sex with him and he was also good at making me feel like shit when he was the one who raped me and hit me all of the time. I would continue to forgive him and he promised he would change. He almost killed me. I came home from work and he was already in my room upstairs. When I got to my room, he grabbed me by my neck and pushed me up against the wall and accused me of cheating even though he was the one cheating. He slapped me and punched me until I became unconscious. He also hit me in my stomach while I was pregnant with his baby and he killed her. I was black and blue from my feet up. I was hospitalized for about two months. He fractured my ribs and jaw. He also bruised my my whole face and arms and legs. He really hurt me. And I'm sorry I have never told you. It is a very touchy subject that I don't like to think about. I went to therapy and got help but seeing him tonight gave me a panic attack."
"Holy shit baby. I am so sorry that happened to you. You don't deserve that! No one does," he said crying and hugging me. "I'm okay now. I have you and I know you would never ever hurt me. I trust you," I said smiling. He looked at me and said "Thank you for trusting me again babygirl. I wish that I could have saved you back then. I'm so sorry he made you lose your daughter and that he hurt you." "I miss her everyday. I think about her and being here with me safe away from Griffin. I was 7 months when he killed her. I still blame myself because if I would have left him the first time he hit me, then she would be here." I said sobbing. "Hey, hey. It's okay my love. You didn't think he would almost kill you. I know that your daughter understands and knows you didn't mean to put yourself in that situation. She loves you and knows that you love her," Noah said wiping my tears. "Thank my love for listening and being here for me. I really appreciate it. I love you.," I said leaning in to kiss him. He kissed me back and then pulled away and said "Wanna take a bath love?" "I would love to!" I said smiling. He went to the bath and started to fill it and added soaps. Once it was full he brought me into the shower (because the tub was in the shower) and he slowly took my shirt off and then my pants. I took his shirt and pants off too. He then took my swimsuit off and slowly kissed down my body earning small moans from my mouth. He kissed over my nipples and went back up to my neck.  He kissed my lips and then my forehead. He then put his feet in the tub and grabbed my hand. I grabbed his hand back and got in the tub. He sat down and the I sat back on him. He made me feel so loved. He kissed my head and started to massage my boobs. It felt heavenly. They were sore for some reason. I moaned a little and then he stopped. "Why did you stop?" I asked. "I know you're in a vulnerable state right now so I don't want to have sex with you and take advantage you know?" I turned around and placed his face in my hands and kissed his nose. "Baby. Yes I told you about some scarring things in my past but I love you and know you would never hurt or take advantage of me. Yes it was a emotional to talk about but I'm good now. I just needed to calm down. You make me calm down and plus this bath really is helping," I said.

⚠️Smut⚠️
He looked into my eyes and then leaned in to give me a kiss. I turned back around and lied against his chest. He started kissing my neck from behind and he trailed his hands from my boobs to my stomach. He then reached between my folds and started to circle my clit. I whimpered as I threw my head back and grinded my hips against his fingers. He slowly stuck two fingers in me and began thrusting. I felt his bulge against my butt. He started to thrust fast and I moaned "yes, yes, fuck yes. Mhmm right there baby. Uhh that feels so good." He thrusted his fingers while also rubbing my swollen clit. I couldn't help but scream as my orgasm ripped through me. "FUCK NOAH. YEEESSSS. Shit baby," I yelled. He took his fingers out and kissed my neck a few more times.

We decided to get out of the bath and we saw that they had robes so we put those on. We washed our faces and brushed our teeth. Noah then walked over to the bed and so I ran up to him and took his robe off. I got on my knees and started pumping my hand on his cock. "Mhm. Fuck baby," he moaned. His pre cum came out so I licked it and rubbed around his whole shaft. I began to take him in my mouth. His dick hit the back of my throat as he held my hair and helped push my head. He then twitched in my mouth and a few seconds later he came. I swallowed his delicious cum and stood up. Noah took my robe off and lightly pushed me on the bed. I moaned as he did so. He came down to my pussy and started eating me out at a fast speed. My legs started shaking and I soon came in his mouth. "Damn baby. How do you always taste so good?" He said against my pussy lips. He came up and kissed my lips. I could taste myself. He kissed my neck and groaned in my ear. He then thrusted himself fast into my pussy. "FUCK," I moaned out. He thrusted really fast which made me reach my orgasm fast. My walls tightened around his cock and he said "Shit baby. Just like that. Clench your walls. I'm gonna, Mhm, fuck I'm gonna cum. UGHHHH." Noah yelled as he came right after me. He pulled out of me and I whimpered at the feeling of him not being in me. "Get on all fours my love," he said to me. I got on all fours and arched my back as he thrusted into me once again.

After 1 hour of making love
"UGHH FUCK," I said coming down from high. He slapped my ass and I smirked at him. I got off of him and cuddled up next to him. "I love you Dixie." "I love you Noah. Goodnight my baby." "Goodnight babygirl."

A/N
Wow. Another smut😂 you guys seem to like the Smuts the most so 🤷‍♀️