Chapter 16: Welcome home sex

Noah's POV

I was on my way home from spending time with my family and I was going to surprise Dixie. I missed her so much. I have been gone for about a week and my dick needed to be inside of her. We were so used to having sex everyday. The FaceTime call really helped relieve some pain but I need her. She thinks I'm coming home in three days but I wanted to surprise her. I said goodbye to my family and then took an Uber to the airport. Once I got to the airport, I went to baggage and checked my bag in and then went through security.

At about 5 p.m. the plane started to board. The plane took off around 6:15 p.m.

The plane ride was very long and painful. I was getting horny just thinking about being in Dixie. Fuck. This is the longest four hours of my life.

Dixie's POV
I still have three more days until I can see the love of my life. I was getting really sexually irritated because me and Noah have lots and lots of sex and it's on a pause right now due to his absence. Ugh. I decided to call over my best friends Sam and her boyfriend Bryce Duke, Addison and her boyfriend Bryce Hall, Amelie and her boyfriend Blake Gray, and some other people from school. Charli also invited Chase.

I went onto my phone and texted everyone to come over and bring some drinks and snacks. I told them I would provide pizza. I then called Pizza Hut and ordered some pizzas and breadsticks.

I got in the shower and then got dressed after. My phone rang and I picked it up and saw that Noah was calling.

Me: "Hey baby!"

Noah: "Hi babygirl! What are you doing?"

Me: "Sam, Addison, Amelie, their boyfriends, and others are coming over to hangout because i need a distraction. All I can think about is you being inside of me."

Noah: "Fuuuck. You're making me hard baby. I miss being inside of you my love. I miss you but I'll see you in three days okay? Have fun my love!"

Me: "Okay, I'll see you then! I love you."

Noah: "I love you too."

I hung up and then put on some makeup and then went downstairs and cleaned up a bit. The doorbell rang so I went to the door and the pizza man was there. I gave him money and then he handed me the pizzas and breadsticks. I walked to the kitchen and set the pizzas down and then took our plates, napkins, silverware, bowls (for snacks), and cups.

At about 8:30 p.m. people started arriving. "Hey Amelie! I've missed you!" I said giving her a hug. "Hey girl! I've missed you too!" She said.

Once everyone arrived, we all started eating and drinking and playing cards. Addison then suggested that we play truth or drink. Everyone agreed and Bryce H. decided to start it. "Sam, do you ever fake orgasms with Bryce?" Sam and everyone laughed and then she grabbed a shot and drank it. "DAMN BRO. You aren't satisfying your girl?" Bryce Hall said to Bryce Duke. "What? Of course I am. Is that true baby?" He said looking at Sam. "I usually always have an orgasm but there is times where I'm just not in the mood so I'll just fake it so you can finish." She laughing. Everyone continued laughing and then moved on.

Soon it was my turn. "Dixie, do you and Noah get really freaky in the bedroom? If so, what do y'all do?" Addison asked me. My face turned bright red and so then I grabbed a shot and threw it back. Everyone laughed and then I heard a familiar voice from behind me. "Hey. Don't ask my baby such personal questions. But yes. Yes we are very freaky!" Noah said. "Noah shut it." I said rolling my eyes not registering that he was actually here. After a second I turned back around and squealed, "BABY! You're home!!" I ran up to him and he picked me up and spun me around. I kissed him and he kissed back. God, I missed his lips on mine. "I missed you Noah. I thought you weren't gonna be back for three more days?" I questioned. "I wanted to surprise you," he said. "Aww. I love you." "I love you more," he said kissing me again. "Alright alright you guys. Gross. Get a room," Charli said gagging. "Shut up Charli. I missed my man," I said as Noah set me back down.