Chapter 20: I want you forever

Noah's POV
These past few days have been hell. Dixie didn't show up at school and I was getting no sleep. Fuck I missed her but I wanted her to figure things out. I don't want to put her in a situation where she wants to be with someone else but doesn't want to hurt me.

I had gotten home from school and put some pork in the crockpot. I then went to my bed and tried to nap. After two hours, I finally decided to get up because i couldn't sleep. I missed Dixie in my arms.

I went to the kitchen and made some sides for the pork. I made gravy, mashed potatoes, and carrots. I then got some water and fixed myself a plate. I sat down and ate as much as I could because i haven't eaten in the past few days.

After I couldn't eat anymore, I took a shower and then put on some sweatpants. I picked up my phone and saw that Dixie had texted me. She needs me?

I grabbed my keys and sprinted out of my house. I got in my car and drove fast to her house. When I got there I ran out of my car and opened her door with the key I still had. I ran up the stairs and went to Dixies room.

She was in a ball on her bed with her blanket. I walked over to her and got in her bed. She was naked?

She opened her eyes and hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry Noah," she sobbed into my chest. "Baby. What's wrong?" I said tearing up. "M-e a-n-d Jasper had sex."

My body tightened when she said that. I can't believe she moved on that quickly. I got up from her bed and said "You called me here to tell me that you guys had sex? Awesome. Thanks for letting me know. How could you move on that quickly. I know you were trying to see if there was anything between you two but I didn't think you'd have sex with him this soon. It's been what? 4 days since we broke up? How could you?" I said shaking and crying.

"Noah. I kissed him at lunch and felt nothing. He came over and I felt like I needed to try kissing him again so we did and I still felt nothing towards him. I felt like the only way to know for sure was to have sex with him but now I know that it was a mistake. I already feel gross so you don't need to tell me," she said wiping her tears.

"Why didn't you just stop when you felt nothing with the kiss?" I asked. "I don't know. I truly felt in that moment that sex was the only way to know for sure. But Noah the whole time he kissed me and had sex with me, I was wishing it was you. Only you can make me feel loved and special. You ask permission before you have sex with me. He didn't. You make me cum. He didn't. You make sure i get pleasure. He didn't. I'm sorry I had sex with him and I understand if you don't want to be with me after this. I wouldn't want to be with me. You probably think I'm a whore. I'm really sorry Noah. I love you and I want you. Only you, forever."

I got back in the bed and wrapped my arms around her "You're not a whore. I love you Dixie and I'm sorry he made you feel gross. I will never understand how a man won't ask if the lady is comfortable and not ask for permission. That's awful of them. Do you wanna shower?" She nodded at me and so I picked her up and brought her to the bathroom.

I took my sweatpants off and then turned the water on. She clung to me as I stepped into the shower. "Noah, I think I'm bleeding because i wasn't wet and he thrusted into me very fast and it hurt the entire time." This motherfucker. "Baby, I'm sorry. Let me see." She got down from me and sat on the ledge in the shower. She opened her legs and I saw blood coming out. My poor baby.

I walked out of the shower and grabbed a soft washcloth. I walked back into the shower and grabbed the cup sitting on the ledge and filled it with water. I then got the washcloth wet and gently washed away the blood. I poured the warm water from the cup onto her vagina and rinsed everything away.

I then leaned forward and gently kissed her pussy. She moaned a little and I chuckled. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. "Thank you baby," she said into my neck. "Of course my love."

She clung on to me as I washed her hair and her body. She then washed me still hanging on. After we were done i walked out of the shower with her still on me. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her as I set her on the bathroom counter. I grabbed some gel and squeezed some out of the tube and then rubbed it on her vagina. She flinched a little from the pain and then relaxed once I finished.

We brushed our teeth in a comfortable silence and then put lotion on our faces and bodies. I picked her up again and then we walked to her closet and I grabbed one of my hoodies and put it on her. She told me didn't want to wear any underwear or pants so it wouldn't rub against her vagina. I then sat her in bed and put on some sweatpants that I left here.

I then got into bed and Dixie crawled onto my chest and drifted away into a deep slumber. I followed after her. I was exhausted from the last few sleepless nights.

Dixie's POV
The next morning I woke up still on top of Noah. He was sound asleep and I just looked at him. He was so sweet and gentle with me last night. It made my heart melt. I don't know why I thought I could be with Jasper when I had Noah. He was simply the best and the only man for me. I'm gonna marry him one day. We never officially said if we were back together but I assume we are?

Noah started to move and then opened his eyes. He looked down at me and chuckled. He grabbed my chin and pulled my face up to his and kissed my lips. I deepened the kiss and he pulled away. "I love you but I'm still mad and you're still healing." I pouted at him and he let out a laugh. He was right though. My vagina still hurt. And we also needed to talk before we have sex again and move forward.

I got up from his chest and we walked to the bathroom and brushed our teeth. He then picked me up as I squealed and he kissed my neck a few times. "I'm hungry," he said. "Let's go make waffles." He nodded his head and we walked downstairs.

I got out the mix while Noah got the ingredients and the Belgium waffle maker. We got everything into the bowl and then we mixed it and poured it into the cooker thingy. We made the waffles and then got syrup and plates. We sat down and ate and talked about Jasper and how we met.

Noah was uncomfortable but this conversation needed to happen. "Well, it's gonna take some time for me to trust you but I love you and I wanna make this work. Will you be my girlfriend again?" I smiled at him and said "Of course. Again, I am so sorry for everything." We kissed and then finished our food.

We started to clean up and then someone knocked at the front door. Noah and I both walked to the door and opened it to see Jasper standing there.

A/N
This one is kind of short. Sorry. But it just seemed like a good spot to stop. Thanks for reading!!!