Chapter 28: Gender Reveal +smut (ofc)

"I will be your girlfriend again," I smiled. He grabbed my face and kissed me. I kissed him back and it was so beautiful and passionate. He pulled away from the kiss and looked down at my belly. He placed his hand on my bump and rubbed it.

"Hello my baby. I can't wait to meet you. You have the best mommy in the world and we love you so much," Noah said as he bent down and kissed my tummy.

Butterflies swarmed my belly as he did it. "You're gonna be the best daddy," i said to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you Dixie. I never ever stopped," he said to me.

"I never stopped either. I love you baby," I said to him.

"You are a new kind of sexy carrying our baby. God damn. Let me show you how much I love you baby," Noah whispered into my ear as he slowly started taking my biker short one piece off.

I moaned as he stuck his hand in my underwear and circled my clit. I threw my head back as he plunged two fingers in me. He kissed my neck and then lightly pushed me on the bed.

He took the rest of my clothes off and his too. "Flip over babygirl," he said to me.

I flipped over and got on my hands and knees. Noah bent down and kissed me all across my shoulders and down my back. He placed his dick at my entrance and started rubbing it up and down my slit.

"Please baby. Stop teasing me," I moaned out. I hadn't had any for three months. I needed a release.

Noah slammed into me instantly. I let out a scream, "AHHH fuck Noah." Noah stilled and let me get used to his size. After a few minutes, I told him to move. He slowly started thrusting in and out of me.

I moaned loud when he hit that spot just right. This felt so fucking good. I started to thrust back into him and I could feel my high coming.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum soon baby," I moaned to Noah.
"Damn baby. Already? You really needed some huh?" He said while more than likely smirking.

"That and the hormones. I think I might squirt Noah. This feels so good. Shit," I whimpered. Noah smacked my ass and I came instantly. "Fuck pull out Noah," I said.

Noah pulled out and I squirted everywhere. "AGHH," I screamed while my legs shook. Noah flipped me over and spread my legs wide. He came down to my pussy and started sucking my juices off. "Oh you taste so good baby. I missed you," Noah said coming up to kiss me.

Noah slammed back into me and soon finished off inside of me.

The next morning

I woke up to Noah asleep on me. I looked down and rubbed his head while I scrolled through my phone. About 45 minutes later, Noah started to stir awake. "Good morning my love. It's time to wake up," I said to him as I kissed his head.

He looked up at me and kissed my lips. I smiled into it and then pulled back and said "let's so shower and then get ready to leave."

"Can't we just stay in bed all day and make love? I just wanna be with you and kiss your entire body," Noah whispered seductively in my ear. I instantly became wet but I knew if we were to fuck right now, there is no chance of getting out of bed and bringing him to the big surprise.

"As much as I want to, we can't be late for the surprise so let's get going baby," I said to him as I kissed him again.

We got up and went to the bathroom and showered/fooled around and then got ready.

Outfits

Once we got ready, we walked down to the complimentary breakfast and grabbed a quick bite

Once we got ready, we walked down to the complimentary breakfast and grabbed a quick bite. After we ate, we walked to the car and I started to drive to the destination.

About 20 minutes later, we arrived so I grabbed Noah's hand and walked in the direction of Noah's family and Charli and Samantha.

"What is this babe?" Noah asked me confused. "Just wait. Go say hi to your family."

Noah walked up to them and gave them hugs and then saw behind them the set up.

He turned back around and said "ARE WE FINDING OUT THE GENDER??" "Yes baby! I'm three months along and I wanted to wait to do it with you

He turned back around and said "ARE WE FINDING OUT THE GENDER??" "Yes baby! I'm three months along and I wanted to wait to do it with you."

He came up and hugged me and kissed me. "I'm so fucking excited to be having this baby with you. You're gonna be an amazing mommy," he said cupping my face and kissing me.

"And you're gonna be an amazing daddy," I said kissing him back. "You ready to do this baby?" I asked him.

"Fuck yeah I am," he said all giddy.

Samantha had the gender and she set this all up. She told us to go to the front of the set up so we could take some photos. She then gave us the twisty things that popped out either blue or pink confetti.

"Alright, why don't everyone go around and guess what the baby is gonna be," Samantha said.

Noah's dad was first and he said "I think it's gonna be a girl." "Me too," said Noah's mom.

Charli then said "I think it's a boy. But I'll be happy either way." Noahs sister said she thought it was a girl and then his other sister guessed a boy.

"Noah.. Dixie.. what do you think it is?" asked Sam.
"I think it's a girl," said Noah. "I think it's also a girl. But as long as it's healthy, I don't care!" I said to everyone.

"Okay let's do this! We will do a count down from 5!" said Sam.

"I love you baby," Noah said to me. "I love you too and I'm so excited for this next chapter with you," I said giving him a kiss.

"Okay. Here we go. 5..... 4..... 3..... 2..... 1....."

Blue confetti popped from the poppers.

I threw my popper and jumped into Noah's arms. "OH MY GOD! WE'RE HAVING A BOY!" I screamed. Noah picked me up and spun me around. "A little mini me!" Noah said to me.

A/N
Sorry this is short! I thought I'd get a story out though since I'm so bad at posting. I just have no motivation lol. I'm working a lot recently and starting a new one next week. I don't know when I'll post next but hopefully soon! I'm so excited for them to be parents. I'm thinking this story will be about 50-60 chapters. So we got about 20-30 more chapters to go. Thanks for reading loves!