Chapter 21: I don't love you +smut

Noah's POV
When I saw Jasper, I was fucking pissed. How dare he come here after not taking care of my Dixie and making sure she was comfortable. He just irked me and I wanted him gone. I could see that Dixie was uncomfortable.

"Hey Dixie. Can we talk?" he asked Dixie. "Uhm yeah," Dixie said standing there waiting for him to start talking. "Alone?" he asked looking over at me. "No. I want Noah here. Say what you need to say."

I grabbed Dixie by the waist and waited for Jasper to start talking. "Look Dix, I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable yesterday. I thought you wanted to have sex with me? What did I do that made you so uncomfortable?" "You never asked me once if I was comfortable or asked permission." "I'm sorry pumpkin. I didn't even think about it. Next time I will do those things I promise," he said walking towards her. Pumpkin? The fuck is that name. Dumb as hell.

I put my hand out and stopped him from coming any closer to Dix. "Back up man," I said. Dixie looked at me and slightly smiled and then said "Jasper. There won't be a next time. I should have stopped after the kiss but I wanted you for so long as a kid and then I got you and I felt nothing. I thought that sex would fix everything. But it made me realize I want Noah. He's my forever person. I'm so sorry Jasper but I don't think we should be friends. I'm really disappointed. The sex was very disrespectful. You came in like 40 seconds and just came on my stomach without asking. Oh and you made me bleed from how hard you were going. Noah took care of me when you did that to me. Noah makes sure I'm comfortable and asks me what I'm okay with."

"But I love you Dixie. I can change," he said desperately. "I'm sorry Jasper but I don't feel the same way. Goodbye," she said as she closed the door. I'm so proud of my baby for sticking up for herself.

She leaned in to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I'm so sorry for ever doubting our love. But I know that if I never tried with Jasper I would have regretted it. I just wish I never had sex with him," she said hugging me.

"I'm glad you got some closure and figured things out. It sucks you had sex with him but it is what it is and I don't really want to talk about that anymore. I just want to focus on us. You're my everything love. And also, what kind of name is pumpkin," I laughed.

"Oh my god. He called me that as a child and it stuck. It was cute at first but then after the whole sex thing, it really turned me off," she said laughing.

I leaned down and kissed her and she deepened it. We made out for a little bit and then her hand started going towards my pants. I stopped her hand and said "Hey. We can't do that right now. You need to heal down there."

"Baby, I'm okay. That gel really helped. I want you. So bad. Jasper didn't make me cum. His dick was like 4 1/2 inches. Kind of embarrassing. And it had no girth. I miss your cock making me feel good," she whined.

"Damn. That is embarrassing for him. Are you sure you're okay and want to do this baby?" I asked her.

"Yes, please make love to me," she whimpered. I picked her up by her thighs and led her to the couch. Charli was away with Chase and his family on Vacation and wasn't coming back for another two weeks so we didn't have to worry about her catching us.

I lied her down on the couch and then took off my pants and underwear. My dick sprung up and hit my stomach. She looked so fine. Mm I couldn't wait to bury my cock inside of her.

I leaned down and asked her again if this is what she wanted. She nodded and then I asked if I could take her top off. She said yes so I took it off and her boobs flopped out because she had no bra on. I then fully lied on top of her and trailed my fingers along her waistband indicating I was asking for permission to take them off. She nodded and I took her shorts and panties off.

I trailed my fingers up and down her wet pussy and she let out breathy moans. "Yes. That feels so good Noah," she moaned into my neck. I then started to circle her clit and she threw her head back. "Does that feel good my love?" I asked. "Mmm yes," she groaned.

I removed my finger from her clit and then lined my dick up to her entrance. I teased her a bit by putting just the tip barely in. "You sure baby?" I asked. "Yes," she moaned. With that I slowly entered her. She moaned into my neck and grabbed onto the couch.

Once I was fully inside of her, I waited for her to tell me to move so she could adjust to my size. She squeezed my bicep telling me to move. I pulled my dick out and then thrusted back into her. I continued this slow thrusting until she begged me to go faster.

"Please. Go faster Sir," she whimpered. Fuck I love it when she calls me sir. I started to thrust faster and I felt her walls tighten around my cock. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I groaned. I loved when her pussy hugged my cock. She's so tight.

"Fuck you are so tight and wet for me," I whispered into her ear. "Only for you sir," she whispered back.

Dixie's legs started to shake and I knew that she was close. "Bubs, I'm close. May I cum sir?" she asked. "Wait a little bit. I'm almost there. Look at me when I tell you to cum okay?" I said. She nodded at me.

She tightened around me some more and I felt my release coming. After a couple more thrusts I told her I was going to cum. Her eyes rolled back and she arched her back into me and released all over my cock. As she came around my cock, I shot my cum into her tight pussy. "YES. OH UHH. Fuck," Dixie screamed as we both came.

Once we came down from our highs, I put my forehead to hers and we kissed a few times. "I love you babygirl," I whispered. "I love you bubs," she whispered back.

I pulled out of her and then lied down next to her. I pulled a blanket over us and she cuddled into my chest. Soon we were both snoring logs.

Dixie's POV

2 hours later
I woke up with hunger pains. I was starving. I lightly shook Noah and he opened his eyes and pulled me closer. "Bub, im hungry. Can we order something?" I asked him. "Yes. You can choose. Go on to my phone and order me whatever you think I would like," he said.

I grabbed his phone and went to his postmate app and looked at all the choices. Noah snuggles into me and rested between my naked breasts. He's such a big baby. I rubbed his head and played with his hair as I continued to look.

I decided on Chipotle and got myself a chicken bowl with white rice, black beans, salsa, queso, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, and lettuce. I also got two orders of chips and guac. For Noah, I decided to get him a chicken burrito with white rice, black beans, tomato, hot salsa, corn, sour cream, cheese, queso, guac, and lettuce. I also got us two cokes. I places order and then continued to rub Noah's head and give him cuddles.

"Noah, the food is going to be here soon. We should get up," I told him. "Baby, I'm so tired. Just wait until they get here to get up," he groaned into my chest. "Uhm, we're naked and I need to answer the door. I need to put clothes on, unless you want the driver to see me naked," I laughed.

"Ugh, fine," he whined. I laughed as he got up and kissed me. He helped me up because my legs were still shaking. "Damn, you're still shaking?" he asked me. "Yes. You gave it to me good babe," I said smirking. He smirked back and then we got dressed.

Just as I was putting on my top, the doorbell rang. I ran to the door and gave the driver a tip and took the food.

I walked back to the kitchen and took everything out to start eating. Noah and I watched TV and ate.

After the we were done eating, we lied down on the couch and snuggled putting on a movie.

A/N
This was a soft chapter. They are so cute. My heart. He is so gentle with her.. unless she asks him not to lol.
And THANK YOU FOR 2.2k READS!! That is insane!! Thank you for reading my story! I never thought this book would come this far. Love you guys!