Chapter 6: Gas Station⚠️

TW: ⚠️Sexual assault⚠️ don't read if this will trigger you!

Dixie's POV
I woke up to Noah kissing my neck. I groaned as I opened my eyes. "Good morning beautiful," he said smiling. "Good morning. How did you sleep?" "Really good. I was exhausted from our fun time," he said smirking. I lightly punched his shoulder and laughed. "You're making me blush. Stooop," I said looking away. "I like making you blush," he said. I looked down at him and he leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. "We should probably get up for the day," I said. "I suppose we should. Or we could stay here and have some fun," he said smirking. "That does sound fun but I need to get stuff done today." "Ughhhh fine." He kissed me once more and then we got up and made the bed.

We walked to the bathroom and lifted me up on the counter and stood between my legs. He handed me my toothbrush and we both brushed out teeth. I started to get really turned on because he kept touching me. I wanted to continue but I needed to get things done today. Once we were done brushing our teeth and washing our faces, we walked back to my room and I changed and did my hair and makeup. Noah didn't have any clothes here so he just did his hair. We walked downstairs and I made pancakes for the two of us. After eating Noah had to leave so I walked him to his car and kissed him goodbye.

When I got inside I cleaned up the house and made a grocery list for me and Charli to go grocery shopping later. Once I finished cleaning up, I woke Charli up and we headed to the store. "Sooooo, how are things with Noah?" Charli said. "Pretty good. I really like him Charli. He's different from any man I've ever been with. He really cares for me and makes me feel beautiful. I can really see a future with him." "I'm so happy for you Dixie. That makes me really happy. I wanted to tell you something. I have a boyfriend." "WHAT? WHO?" "His name is Chase and we started to hang out a few months ago and it is now getting more serious," she said. "That's amazing Char! I'm so happy for you!"

After grocery shopping and putting them away I decided to text Noah.

Me
Hey Noah. I miss you❤️

Daddy🍆🥵
Hey babygirl. I miss you too.
Wanna come over?

Me
Yeah. Let me just get
ready and I'll be on my way.

TW: ⚠️Sexual Assault⚠️

I told Charli that I was leaving and might even spend the night. She said she had plans with Chase and that they might sleep at our house. Before I headed to Noah's, I needed to get gas. I stopped at the gas station closest to my house. As I got out and put my card in, a man walked up to me that seemed to be on drugs or something. "Hey mamas. You look fine as hell. Can I take you out somewhere," he said pinning me to the car. "Let go of me!! Don't touch me. I'm seeing someone else," I said trying to get out of his grip. "Why not ditch him for me? I could give you a really good time baby," he said leaning into kiss me. "STOP. PLEASE DONT DO THIS," I said sobbing. He started to kiss my neck and feel around my body. No one was at the gas station. This was it. I was gonna get raped. I begged and begged him to stop. "Stop fucking moving," he said as he punched me in the eye. I sobbed even harder. He then put his hands down my pants and yelled at me because i wasn't wet. "Why the fuck aren't you wet for me." "Please let me go. I don't want to." He then put four fingers into me and I yelled out in pain. "OWW PLEASE STOP. It hurts." He tightened his grip on me. I winced as he continued. I just lied their against the car crying and just wishing for it to be over. This is my nightmare. He then took his fingers out of me still angry that I wasn't wet and told me to get in the car and get undressed. He let go of me and this was the time I kneed him in the crotch. He fell to the ground and I got into my car, locked it, and drove off.

I started crying more and decided to call Noah.

Noah: "Hey Dix, you almost here."

Dixie: "He t-o-u-c-h-e-d me Noah. Help," I said sobbing.

Noah: "WHAT? Who touched you Dixie?"

Dixie: "T-h-i-s m-a-n at the gas s-t-a-t-i-o-n," I said between sobs.

Noah: "Dixie baby, where are you?"

Dixie: "I'm turning the corner on your street I think. I've never been here before. I think I typed in the right address."

Noah: "I see you baby! I'm right on the grass. Keep coming."

I hung up the phone as I pulled in the driveway. I ran out of the car and into Noah's arms crying. "Hey, hey, it's okay. You're safe with me babe. I'll carry you inside," he said picking me up. He took me inside and tried to set me down on his bed. "NO. Don't let go of me. I'm scared," I said shaking. He lied sat down on his bed with me still in his hands. I adjusted and put my head in his chest continuing to cry. He just held on to me and said sweet things to me until I eventually fell asleep on him.

I woke up to him still holding me and humming a song to me. I looked up and him and smiled. "Hey baby." "Hi." "Would you like to tell me what happened?" I took a deep breath and told him everything that happened.

He looked at me in disbelief and said "I'm so sorry you went through that. Was no one around to see anything?" "No. Not a single person in sight," I said lightly crying. "I think we should head their now and ask for camera footage and take this to the police Dix." "No, I can't go back their right now." "Okay, how about tomorrow?" "Okay," I said. "I'm sorry he did this to you. I wish I would have been their to help you," he said looking into my eyes. "It's not your fault Noah. I just appreciate you being here now and holding me." "Of course baby. I will be here every step of the way," he said leaning in for a kiss. I kissed him back and we just continued lying their.

"Would you like me to run you a bath?" Noah said. "I would love that baby." He got up and went into his bathroom and turned on the tub. "I put a towel on the counter for you." I smiled and then said "Will you bathe with me please?" "Are you sure Dix?" "Yes. I need you to hold me." He smiled and then we walked into the bathroom. I took his shirt off and he took off mine. I kind of flinched and he kept saying that he would leave if I was uncomfortable. He was so sweet. I told him I was okay and that I needed him their with me. He took off my bra and then took off my pants. I then took my underwear off and saw that their was blood in them. "Oh my god baby. Are you okay? Does it hurt?" "Yeah it's a little sore. The bath should help it a bit." He gave me a hug and said "I wish I could take your pain away. No one deserves this." He kissed my forehead and then took off his pants and underwear. He got into the bath and then helped me in. He sat down and I sat in front of him. The hot water did sting but then I got used to it. I lied against Noah and he gave me a scalp massage and just comforted me.

After the bath, we got out and he brought me his sweatpants and sweatshirt because i left my bag in my car. I got dressed and brushed my teeth. He did the same and then we got into his bed. He asked if I wanted to watch a movie. I said no and we just lied their and talked about life. I wanted to take my mind off of what just happened for tonight and deal with it tomorrow. My eyes started to get tired and Noah could tell so he scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed me and hummed another song to me until I fell asleep.

4:00 a.m.
I jumped awake sweating from my nightmare. I had just relived what had happened to me yesterday. But I'm this nightmare I couldn't move and wasn't able to get away. Noah woke up and grabbed me. "Baby? Are you okay? What happened." I started shaking and explained to him my nightmare. "Oh Dixie, I'm sorry. You're okay. You're safe with me I promise." I started to calm down and ended up falling back asleep because Noah hugged me and hummed to me again. It put me right to sleep every time.

A/N
This was hard to write and I'm sorry if this triggered anyone. I'm here if you need to talk! Love you guys!