When They're Upset

Captain tries not to show when he's upset. It sometimes works, but most of the time he fails miserably and breaks down. 

Kwazii also tries to hide it, but he's actually pretty sensitive. When he gets upset, he goes to Tweak, and she will always quit making fun of him and try to help. 

Tweak goes to Dashi, or sometimes Kwazii, depending on the situation. She goes to Dashi when she wants comfort, and Kwazii when she just wants to rant. 

Dashi usually goes to Tweak, and Tweak can tell when she's upset, so she gives her a hug and Dashi immediately starts crying. Tweak just rubs her back and mummers words of comfort. 

Peso goes to Dashi or Kwazii. But he will take a hug from anyone. Everyone's hearts break when Peso cries, and they're happy give him hugs or just sit with him until he feels better. 

Shellington goes to Peso, but he doesn't get upset very often, because the Vegimals physically won't let him be upset. They will give him hugs until he feels better, and then even more after that. 

If anyone see's anyone else upset, they will do anything in their power to make them feel better. Whether it's hugging them, or listening to them rant about whatever it is they're upset about. It's funny when Tweak and Kwazii are fighting, and one of them says something that upsets the other, they immediately quit being immature and give them a hug. Most of the time.