Comfort

When Captain gets upset, he hides it for so long because he thinks it will inconvenience his crew, and then he cracks, and everyone surrounds him with hugs. Kwazii gets SUPER worried when he thinks somethings wrong. 

When Kwazii goes to Tweak, she'll take one look at him and give him a hug. He insists that he's fine, but she sees right through him and somehow manages to convince him to tell her what's wrong. She will happily sit there with her arm around him, and listen to him ramble about whatever's bothering him. They then proceed to make a silent agreement never to tell anyone else about it. 

Tweak will burst into Dashi's room and immediately start crying. She buries her face in Dashi's fur, and Dashi will hug her tight and let her cry it all out.

Dashi will be sitting on her bed, and Tweak will come in and sit down next to her. Dashi snuggles up to Tweak, and Tweak will hug her, while she tries not to cry. Dashi thinks she won't cry, but always ends up giving up and practically hiding herself in Tweak. 

Peso is pretty sensitive, and everyone loves him for it. Kwazii is more than happy to let Peso cling onto him, and he will happily hug him back. Peso will sit on his lap, snuggled up to Kwazii, and Kwazii will be hugging him super tight, trying not to cry because his heart breaks when Peso cries. 

Shellington cries SUPER easily, and Peso will hug him and not let go until he stops crying. Shellington loves this, although he'd never tell Peso. Peso just knows though. 

Tweak is probably the best person to go to if you're upset. She seems to understand everything. She knows whether you need a hug, or someone to listen to you rant, or just someone to sit with. Everyone is super grateful to her for this, and they do the same for her when she's upset. So basically, if you haven't figured it out already, there is tons of hugs, and the best friends anyone could ever ask for. They're always telling each other how much they love them.