Inside Jokes

I got some of these from my extremely chaotic grade, and/or friend group.

The Octonauts have an insane amount of inside jokes. Whenever their families come over, and one of the Octonauts says/does an inside joke, they make the families feel stupid because they don't understand. 

Once when Shellington was doing something on a computer, Kwazii came up to him and started talking. Shellington wasn't really listening, just paying attention to the computer. When Kwazii finished talking, the computer came up with an error, and Shellington muttered "You're an error." Kwazii thought he was talking to him, and Shellington burst out laughing. Kwazii now says it to Tweak every day, and she has no clue what he's talking about. 

Tweak asked Kwazii where his (something he lost idk what, lol) was, and he thought she said "where's your kelp cake?" So he said "I ate it." Now "I ate it" is a valid excuse for losing something. 

Whenever anyone texts anything at all on the group chat, someone else will send a Spongebob meme, because there are Spongebob memes for every situation imaginable. Sometimes people think they're thinking of the same meme, but end up posting two different pictures.

There are some incorrect quotes used as inside jokes, most of which are making fun of Peso for his height.

Tweak has a folder of photos to use as blackmail. It has almost 400 pictures that she snagged from the group chat. About 90% of these are of Kwazii.

Kwazii sometimes comes late to an OctoAlert, and whenever someone's late they say they "did a Kwazii." If the OctoAlert goes off while someone is doing something they don't want to stop, they just "do a Kwazii" and walk in 10 minutes late. Kwazii will then refuse to talk to them for the rest of the day.

Once when it was someone's birthday, Dashi was trying to text "Happy birthday!" But accidentally wrote "Shappy birthday!" Now whenever it's someone's birthday they say "shappy birthday instead of "happy birthday."

Dashi started comparing Tweak to celebrities, saying how similar they look. Eventually it turned into her comparing Tweak to random objects, and now whenever someone finds something, someone is bound to say "it looks like Tweak." Kwazii uses it for ugly things. 

The song Starships by Niki Minaj has become a meme, just because Dashi was absolutely obsessed with it for a very long and annoying period of time. 

Once when Kwazii was late to an OctoAlert, Dashi barked at him, just because why not. From then on, whenever someone was late to anything, they would all bark at them. It evolved from when someone is late to an "all occasions" kind of thing. Now they just bark at each other randomly.

Dora the Explorer is a meme everywhere, and even more so on the Octopod. Dashi put it on the TV because she felt like laughing her head off. Now they quote from Dora the Explorer whenever the situation calls for it. The most used quote is "Swiper no swiping!"

Literally just quoting from any movie, show, or book they have all seen/read. 

I used a bunch of the jokes I have with my friends, and also made some up. Tell me some of your inside jokes in the comments, I'd love to see them. I hope you have a great day and don't step on any lego.