Habits of Species

Everyone on the Octopod has random habits that their species have.

The most obvious example of this is Kwazii, who is constantly hissing and meowing. His tail puffs up when he's scared, stands straight up when he's mad, (Tweak is all too familiar with this) and goes down when he's upset. He also purrs when someone's giving him a hug. Tweak thinks it's the most adorable thing in the world, although she'd never admit it. She sometimes pats him when he's sad, and he pretends to complain, but Tweak just ignores it and keeps going because she knows he likes it really.

Captain's fur is really fluffy, which makes his hugs extra good. He loves giving people hugs, and everyone will take them, especially Peso, cos of Cute Baby Cinnamon Roll Syndrome. 

Sometimes Tweak's nose twitches, and it makes her look like a cute little baby. Kwazii teases her for it, and then she yells at him that she can't help it, and then he calls her a baby. But everyone secretly thinks it's cute. 

Peso once had a dream that he was flying, and then he woke up sad, because he realised he couldn't fly. So he stood up on his bed and flapped his flippers, trying so hard to lift off, until Captain walked in on him and lifted him up so he could feel like he was flying.

Dashi sometimes has way too much energy, usually after dinner, and then she just runs around the Octopod, yapping, until someone (usually Tweak) decides to play with her. And her tail wags and it's SO DAMN CUTE.

Shellington misses sleeping "sea otter style", so sometimes he just lays down on the floor and sleeps there. Once, Peso saw this, and thought he was dead, so he ran up to him and did CPR, and then Shellington woke up and they were both like 👀"what?"