Daddy Barnacles and Baby Peso

Peso always gets babied by the other's, especially Barnacles.

Barnacles is Peso's dad, you can't change my mind. 

Captain picks Peso up sometimes, because Peso is small enough for it. He has some trouble reaching things, and Barnacles is always happy to help, but Peso insists on doing it himself. So he stands on countless stools and stacked books, and then falls over and Barnacles freaks out. 

Both Kwazii and Captain like to cradle Peso, and Peso loves to be cradled. He sometimes falls asleep in their arms, and everyone thinks it's super adorable.

Whenever Peso has a nightmare, he always goes to the Captain's room, and Captain lets him sleep with him.

I don't know if ya'll saw this, it's kind of a blink-and-you-miss-it moment, but in the Water Bears episode, when the water bear is telling Peso how brave he is at the end, Barnacles is looking at Peso, and it has so much Dad energy. Like, proud dad moment for Barnacles.

If Peso is sad, Barnacles will be cuddling him in his arms, and insisting that Peso stays with him for the rest of the day/night. 

Peso was a bit scared of the Captain when they first met, Captain being so tall and intimidating. But he was really nice to Peso, and Peso grew to really like him, and then Barnacles practically adopted Peso. 

If anyone dares mess with Peso, they'll have the Captain to answer to. And he will show NO mercy. 

Barnacles always shields Peso when he hides behind him, because Peso has a habit of doing that, and Barnacles would do literally anything to keep his baby from getting hurt. 

Overall, the best father-son relationship you will ever find.