Being Sick

No one is allowed on missions if they're sick. They're hardly allowed out of bed. 

When the Captain is sick, he tries to get up and go back to work, but everyone makes him stay in bed, and either Dashi or Kwazii will take over. (Usually Dashi, because Kwazii is incapable of doing anything responsible.) 

You know how it's a myth that people sneeze a lot when they're sick? Well that myth doesn't apply to Kwazii. He literally sneezes ALL THE TIME when he's sick. He also gets very bored and complains a lot, so everyone takes turns keeping him company and playing games with him. 

Peso has a habit of almost never getting sick, which no one understands because he's the one taking care of everyone when they're sick. When he does get sick, he falls asleep all the time and therefore isn't allowed out of bed. (The Captain's rule.) 

Shellington tries to take care of himself and continue with his research, but his research is what made him sick in the first place because he fell asleep with his face in a Petri dish. The Captain is constantly checking on him when he's sick, because Shellington apparently doesn't know when to take a break. 

Dashi gets very clingy when she's sick, especially to Tweak who always stays with her. If either one of them is sick the other will be by her side the whole time. 

Being sick makes Tweak SUPER grumpy, so everyone gives her some space or tries to make her feel better.

Everyone tries to make the person who's sick feel better, and will do anything in their power to make them comfortable.