Best Duos on the Octopod

Captain and Kwazii, the most obvious duo in the team.

Kwazii and Tweak can actualy work pretty well together, once they get past annoying each other. Tweak will sometimes, sometimes, let Kwazii help her fix things. He always feels bad when he crashes the Gup B, and insists on "helping" her fix it. All he really does is hover around, getting in her way, but Tweak is usually too busy trying not to cry to care.

Peso and Dashi make a great team. They're both super organized, and agree on most things. If Peso has to pick up or drop of a patient, Dashi will lead him to their home from the Octopod, being very patient with him.

Dashi and Shellington go out on a lot of missions together, since they are both scientists. Dashi finds it adorable when Shellington gets super excited over a new discovery.

The Vegimals help Shellington in his lab, passing him test tubes and whatever else scientists use. The only problem is that they can't reach the counters, so they just jump around his legs, chirping their adorable nickname for Shellington.

The Vegimals are happy to pose for Dashi when she wants to do photo shoots. They don't mind when she takes ages to find the "perfect shot."