Bedtimes

There are some VERY big time differences between people's bedtimes. 

Peso goes to bed at about 8 o'clock, partly because he wants to, but mostly because Captain decided that he had too. 

Kwazii tries (fails) to pull all-nighters at least once a week, and Tweak sometimes stays up with him. They both always end up falling asleep though. He sometimes plays video games with Tweak in her room, and they always end up falling asleep on those nights too. 

Captain only goes to bed once he knows everyone else is in bed. Except for Tweak, he doesn't bother checking on her because he knows she'll just stay up anyway. 

Shellington doesn't have a set time to go to bed, he just does whatever science-y thing he's doing until he falls asleep face-first in a Petri dish. 

Tweak stays up until 2am fixing and building things, and then spends another hour an half playing video games. Until she finally gets into bed at like 5am and lies there for half an hour laughing at whatever knew insults she's made up to use on Kwazii. She likes to sleep in, and would stay in bed until 10 o'clock if she could. 

Dashi goes to bed at about 9 or 9:30, but sometimes stays up later depending on how tired she is. 

If it's games night or movie night everyone chucks bedtimes out the window and stays up super late having fun and trying to keep Tweak from tackling Kwazii. Captain makes Peso go to bed right after they're done though. No one likes going to bed after movie night or game night, because they've all got so much energy.