Sticking up for Each Other

Everyone will do anyone to stick up for one another.

The Captain will do literally anything to stand up for his crew. And I mean anything. Including putting himself in danger to save them. He is the most selfless person you will ever meet, and if anyone dares hurt any of the crew, they have to go through the Captain first. 

Peso is always terrified of anyone who bullies his friends, but if they hurt his friend in any way, he will go full on Super-Peso and wrap the bully in bandages at the speed of light, and hand them over to the Captain for whatever he's got in store for them. 

Kwazii can and will scratch all your skin off, and he will happily resort to it if you're is mean to his friends. If anyone dares lay a finger on Peso, he will hiss right in their ear and kick them all over to protect his "Little Matey".

Shellington seems so sweet and innocent, but if you mess with any of the crew or Vegimals, you better watch out! He has a million strategies to get you away, most of which include somehow getting lab chemicals into your body. He can and will slap you across the face and knock you out. But then he'll get Peso because he doesn't actually want to hurt you.

Dashi will bark as loud as she can in your ear, and if that doesn't work, she'll try threatening you, and if that doesn't work, she'll bite you and claw you to shreds with her claws that no one even knows she has. 

Tweak is the best at comebacks. Like, snap, give her one second and she's already got a comeback. (This comes in handy when she's having a fight with Kwazii.) If you get on Tweak's bad side, she will beat you with her tools and push you into the Launch Bay tank and not let you out until she comes up with a plan.

If anyone dares hurt the Vegimals they get the silent treatment from all the Octonauts for the rest of their life.