Making Videos

It's almost impossible to film a video on the Octopod. You would have to do about a million takes before you got anywhere near decent.

Dashi gets so used to being on the other side of the camera, she doesn't know what to do with herself. She takes ages moving people around and changing the angles and the lighting. She'll make everyone do poses that she thinks are cute, and everyone except for Peso and the Vegimals complain. 

Tweak is camera shy, so that's always fun. Everyone is always telling her to stand still and not squirm around. She tries not to, but she always ends up doing it anyway. And when it's her turn to speak, she can barely get the words out of her mouth, and she talks really quietly.

Kwazii and Shellington can't stop laughing for no reason. Someone (usually Captain or Dashi) will turn the camera on, and they'll start laughing and not be able to stop. Tweak starts kicking Kwazii until Peso asks her politely to stop. 

Peso is so small he can barely fit in the frame. Dashi has to adjust the tripod so many times until they can finally fit at least his head in the frame. And he speaks so quietly, you have to get really close to him to be able to hear a word he says. 

The Captain is the only one capable of acting anywhere near normal while making videos.