Part 17

After I found Raven I brought her straight to the common room, why would she do this to herself? 

I know she drinks, but never to this extent. I have to tell Mattheo. Luckily I have potions with him today. I go and get ready for the long hard day ahead and it's freezing already at Hogwarts as it's mid-January. I hate the winter, its cold and depressing. 

I shook off all the negative thoughts and checked on Raven, she wasn't looking so good and her pale skin shone in the light coming from the window. I should just leave her here, she seems sound asleep anyway. 

As I headed towards my first class, the first-years were scrambling about the halls shouting weird spells at class mates. They had no worries at all, well expect for getting in trouble with one of the head teachers of course. I arrived at potions a little early and sat at the back of the class. 

'Hello Faye' Pansy greeted me as she sat in front of me. I didn't take much notice of any of my class mates entering the potions classroom until he walked in. God, he looked good today. 

I watched as Mattheo swiftly walked into the seat next to me. We stayed in silence until I realised I had to tell him about Raven. 

I nudged his elbow but he payed no attention to me. What is wrong with this boy? 

'Mattheo?' I whispered and still no response. 'Mattheo, I swear answer me now. I don't have all day' I angrily spat out at him. Finally he turned towards me. I have the patience of a saint. 

'It might actually help you, it is about your sister' I rolled my eyes and I got his attention. 'I found her in the tower, she was lying on the floor completely drunk' I saw the worry sink into his eyes. 

'Where is she now?' He asked.

'Our dorms, why?' I answered the simple question. He just nods and stands up abruptly out of his seat. I called after him until I had no choice but to follow him. 

'Where are you-' Slughorn shouted after us but we just ran out of there. 

'Mattheo slow down' I whispered after him. Why is he so fast? He didn't slow down so I ended up running after him. We finally got to the common room and he ran towards my room. 

'Raven?' He shouted into the empty room. I definitely left her here. 

'You said she was here Faye' He angrily stood towards me. 'She was, I left her here' I admitted.

'You left her without anyone? Why didn't you stay with her instead of going to potions of all classes!' He shouted and I stood back a little. Angry Mattheo is not a nice Mattheo. 

'She was sleeping when I left, I didn't know she would go wandering Mattheo' I said calmly while looking at the bed. There was a white piece of paper floating on above the bed. 

Mattheo grabbed the note and it read

Dear everyone,

I'm sorry, I have to leave Hogwarts. I can't deal with all the pressure anymore, if anything happens tell Mattheo, I'm sorry. I'm hiding from father. I cannot tell you anymore information but don't worry I have everything under control....