Part 28

'Faye get up!' I awake to a annoyed looking Pansy Parkinson above me. 'Were going to be late!' She shouted as I rushed out of my bed and got myself decent looking.

'We can't be late because if you didn't notice the death eaters run this school now' Pansy shouted across the room as I put my hair in a ponytail to keep it out of my way. 

We hurry out the door towards our first class, defence against the dark arts...

'You're late Miss Parkinson and Snape' we are greeted with two angry looking Carrow siblings. Amycus and Alecto, death eaters. They personally don't like me that much as when I was eleven I set their room on fire and they found out it was me. It was an accident though. They can't seem to let it go. 

'Snape, sit beside Riddle. Parkinson beside Zabini' They snap as we slowly make our ways to our seats. 

'Hey love' Mattheo says as I sit down beside him. I'm glad they put us together, I don't know how I could handle being anywhere else. 

'I was thinking we could meet by the astronomy tower later? For a date' Mattheo states while staring in front of him. I could tell he was nervous as he kept playing with his hands.

'What time?' I ask and his eyes lit up as if I had just gave him a massive surprise.   

'7?'

'I'll meet you there'

___________________

I run swiftly into my room as I realise I might be late to my date with Mattheo, I am always late to things. I internally roll my eyes at myself and jump into jeans and a plain white top. 

As I approach the astronomy tower I suddenly get nervous, I mean I have never been on a date before. What do I do? What do I say? 

I see a light flickering and realise that Mattheo has scattered candles about the place, it was beautiful. 

'Mattheo' I breathe out as he approaches me. 'Who gave you the idea?' I smirk at him and he reddens a bit. 

'Uh, just Blaise. And Draco helped out a bit' He admits and I put my arms around him, taking in his embrace. 

After a while we lay down on the old dusty sofa that remained here. I put my head on his chest as he played with my hair. We talked for a while before it went silent as if there was something he wanted to say. 

'Faye, I have something I want to tell you' I nodded internally screaming telling him to hurry up. I look up at him and I see an emotion I cannot place in his eyes. 

'I'm in love with you' He blurts out and I sit up instantly. I have shock written all over my face and he looks panicked. 

'That was probably stupi-' I shut him up by pressing my lips against his and he immediately kisses me back. I pull away and say.

'I love you too Mattheo'