Part 24

We have been looking for Harry for over SIX HOURS! I'm so hungry and tired I would sleep in a tree. 

'What's that?' I hear Mattheo ask from behind me. I shrug as we walk towards the noise. I notice a small tent with a light being taken down by a mysterious figure. 

We approach with caution as we look at each other, the moment we get closer we notice who it is.

'Harry' I breathed out and looked at a smirking Mattheo with a hint of hope in his eye. 'We've got him' He smiles.

We walk up to Harry with our wands out and point it at his back. 

'Turn around with caution Potter' I say daringly. 'Don't make any sudden moves' 

He slowly moves his hands in the air and turn slowly around to face Mattheo and I. 'Father is going very happy with this!' Mattheo says but not until we hear a twig snap making my head turn in the direction. 

'Mattheo watch out!' I scream as Hermione hits Mattheo over the head with a rock. He falls to the ground, they've knocked him out. I drop my wand not caring that Harry and Hermione are now silently watching me. 

I push Mattheo's hair out of his face and notice he's bleeding. 

'You've made him bleed you git!' I say to Hermione, she could've hit him softer at least.

'You're trying to kidnap us!' She retorted in her  "are you stupid?" tone. 

'Yeah but look! You've knocked him out' I laugh in her face while trying to wake Mattheo up. I tried saying his name, shaking him and even cleaning his cut but no he will not wake up. 

I slap him hard across the face which causing the two behind me to gasp. He finally wakes up and I notice Harry and Hermione have ran off somewhere. The dark lord is not going to be happy with us at all.

'WHAT THE-' Mattheo starts but I put my hand over his mouth. 

'You wouldn't wake up' I shrugged it off as he was looking at me like I had murdered someone. 

'You did not have to slap me' 

'Yes. yes I did' I retort at him bluntly. 

He quickly looks around, most likely wondering where the other two went. I basically let them go, I don't want to have to hand them over to be honest. Mattheo stares into my eyes while he brushes my hair out of my face. 'You look so beautiful Faye' He blurts out, holy the butterflies.

'You don't look too bad yourself Riddle' I laugh his last comment off....